Saturday, June 9, 2012

Losing a Job - Part 2

Losing a Job

A Story by JAY

Part 2 of 2



At my car, I took out my cell phone and called the number.  The woman that answered had the most pleasant voice.  I told her I need to make an appointment to see Kevin Smith in HR an d that Lewis gave me his number. 

I was prepared for bad news.  I was surprised when she said there was an opening this afternoon.  I got the address and drove like a maniac.  I found the building and was impressed with company.  I headed inside and found a men’s room off of the lobby.  I quickly freshen up and headed to the receptionist desk. 

The interview went well.  Kevin Smith said if Lewis gave you his name and number than that meant a lot to him.  He asked, “How about starting next Monday?”

I was ecstatic.  I was not making the amount I made in the old job, but at least it was money coming in.  I would have to trim cost but I could do that. 

I headed from the office to a friend’s house.  I rushed into his house without saying anything.  John knew something was wrong.  He asked me to sit and gave me a stiff drink.  I told him the bad news that I was laid off.  Before I could tell him the good news, he held me and said “Don’t worry.  I am here for you.”  As I hugged him, I realized he was naked except for a pair of bikini briefs.

He looked me in my eyes and said, “If you want to move in here, you can, until you get some money coming in.”  I was relieved.  “If I move in, I will sleep on the sofa.”  John shook his head, “No way.  It is too uncomfortable.  We share my bed.”

Before I could tell him the good news, John was kissing me.  His tongue was probing deep into my mouth, looking for my tongue.  I reached down and found his rock hard cock poking out of the top of his bikini briefs. 

John undressed me as he continued to kiss me.  I  laid on the sofa with John on top of me.  John said, “How does the sofa feel?”  I replied, “Lumpy.  I see what you mean.  It is uncomfortable.”

He pulled me off the sofa and led me to his bed.  We laid down next to each other.  John asked, “Better?”  I answered, “Much better.”

John made love to me that afternoon.   He was gentle and made me forget my worries.  When we were done, John told me to go home and pack a bag.  He did not want me to be alone during this time.

I finally decided to tell him the good news.  He was happy for me, but he looked sad.  I asked “What is the problem?”   He held me and said, “Now you don’t need to move in and I was so looking forward to you doing that.”

I told him that I was going to make less money, so I might need to still move in.  John went from sad to happy.  He grabbed me in a bear hug and kissed me.  Once again his tongue probed deep into my mouth. 

Sometimes losing a job is not such a bad thing.       

No comments:

Post a Comment