Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fluffer Sequel - Part 1

Fluffer Sequel

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

As you all know I tend bar in one of the local gay bars most nights.  I make pretty good money but wanted out and had mentioned it to some of the customers.  One customer eventually came through and offered me a job.  I didn't know until the first day of work but I was going to start a new career as a fluffer.  For those of you who don't know a fluffer is someone who shall we say assist's an actor or model when they are having pictures taken in an aroused state, in plain English, with a hard on.  I was also a stand in once in a while. 




I had told the boss I didn't want to act but he used me as a stand in sometimes.  I wouldn't have my face in the camera but usually my ass was and it was getting fucked.  after the first day working for the guy I told him I would work on occasion and he agreed telling me to keep tending bar. 

After the first day I went to work the next night and the boss was there.  He asked me how I thought my first day went.  I told him it wasn't bad.  He said “Well I have to tell you a lot of the guys are already requesting you as their personal fluffer.  I told them it's not possible.  And don't forget what I said.  If you decide to act you can make a hell of a lot more money.”

Now being a bar tender in a gay bar you have to look good.  I worked out a couple of days a week and most times tended bar shirtless so you have to know I had a nice chest and arms.  I did have a little bit of a belly though but I still made decent tips.

I started to need big money again.  I had to move and needed another car within a couple of months.  I managed to get another car but now had a payment.  And it was a big one.  Then I was told my building was going coop in a year and I would have to either buy or move.  I chose to move.  It wasn't the best of buildings to begin with but this meant I needed money.

I talked to a friend and told him I needed to really tone up and build my body up and do it fast.  He wanted to know why and I told him.  I was a fluffer but was going to tell the guy I wanted to act.  He laughed and thought I was kidding.  Anyhow with him being a personal trainer for a living we sat down and made out a strict diet and exercise routine for me.  I worked out every day, one day cardio , one day weights, one day something else, and so it went 7 days a week 3-5 hours a day. 

I went to another friend of mine and told him I needed some manscaping.  I wanted him to make me over,   new haircut, facial hair cut, crotch, and my entire body.  He was in his glory.  He had wanted to do me over for a long time.  While all this was going on I worked more often as a fluffer too.  The boss noticed different little improvements from my work outs and mentioned it.  I just told him "Oh, been working out" and he said “That's nice.”

I went to my friend’s house one week end for my make over planning on spending the week end. We started with an entire new haircut with hi lites in my hair and then sculpting my beard.  When we went below the neck was when the real fun started.  My friend decided to wax my body to form my body hair the way he wanted.

I laid on a table on my stomach and he waxed my entire back hairless, then my legs and then even my entire ass.  When i rolled over he waxed almost all of my chest as well.  When he was done there was just a small tuft of body hair up around my pecs that led to a treasure trail down to my cock and balls only he didn't leave much hair above my cock and my cock and balls were completely naked.  I had to say it looked good when he was done but it was going to be a bitch to keep up.  I told him he did it just to keep seeing me naked to wax me and laughed.

after my make over I didn't get to work as a fluffer for a few weeks so my boss didn't see me but people at the bar made a lot of comments of how good I was starting to look.  I was developing a great 8 pack and my legs were getting very muscular.

I went to the warehouse where I worked as a fluffer finally one morning and when I walked in jaws dropped.  I was in tight shorts and a muscle tank and sneakers.  I had a great tan and had just finished my work out so I was real buff.  The boss walked over to me and started to feel me up.  He smiled and said “Man what a change.  Good enough to eat.”  I turned around and told him “Good because I need to start acting.”  He looked at me and questioned why.

I explained about needing money and he said “No problem.  We'll start right away.”  With that he led me over to one of the sets.  “Here's your first scene.  You’re going to be hanging out with your friend”, and with that a guy came around the wall and I recognized him as one of my regulars that I fluffed.  Anyhow I was going to be hanging out with him in an apartment scene and one thing was supposed to lead to another and I was supposed to eventually get fucked on the kitchen table.




The scene went great.  They filmed me from all angles and the guy who fucked me knew exactly how to fuck me to make me go crazy.  There was no need for fill-in background sex noise. I handled it all.  I was fucked on the kitchen table on my back, laying on my stomach holding onto the table and at one point standing with my legs spread holding onto the table.  The fucking scene took almost 2 hours. It was a record. 

We no sooner finished that and the boss come over to me and said he wanted me to shower and give someone head while I was in the shower.  It was another great scene.  This time though it ended up me and 2 other guys in a big gym type shower room scene.  We came in like we were just finishing a work out and started to wash each other.  One of the guys started to wash my back and soaped up my ass and crack real good.  He even mentioned how smooth my crack and hole was. 

In no time I was bent over and sucking the 3rd guys cock while the other guy was fucking me.  Then somehow I was on my back on the floor of the shower with my legs in the air and getting fucked while the other guy was sitting on my face and jerking me off.  All this going on while the water was flowing over our bodies making it very sensual.  In this scene they had me shoot my load and I surprised them at how much and how far I shoot.  I covered my chest and shot in the guy’s face who was sitting on mine.  It triggered his orgasm and he shot all over me too.  The scene ended with me getting a load partially up and partially on my ass.  When it was over then we really had to shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment