Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sex with the IT Guy - Part 2


Sex with the IT Guy

A Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2


             When he let go I just stayed on my knees and looked up into his eyes.  He looked around the room and saw the big conference room chairs.  He stripped off his shirt and stepped out of his pants and walked over and sat down and spread his legs.  He told me "Get over here bitch.  You’re still not done.   Get me hard again".  I knelt in front of him and started sucking in earnest and played with his balls as I sucked his cock.  Suddenly again his cock swelled and he held my head in place while he shot a 2nd load down my throat.

             When he was done shooting I kept the head of his cock in my mouth and looked up at him sitting in the chair.  He look at me and said "Oh you’re not done yet bitch.  You wanted it now you’re gonna get it good".  He stood up and went and got some lube and poppers out of his pants.  He looked at me and said "Always come prepared."  With that he sat down and told me "Come on bitch get me hard again".  I immediately started to suck his cock again and in no time had him hard.  He pulled me off his cock and told me "Strip.  NOW bitch, I want that ass". 
             As I took off my clothes he started to grease up his cock.  I walked over in front of him and he roughly pulled me to him and reached in-between my legs and shoved 2 fingers in my hole to grease them.  Then he held his cock straight up and told me "Sit on this bitch.  ALL of it".

             I climbed onto the arms of the chair and slowly started to lower myself onto his cock.  His cock was huge and I had a hard time getting him into my ass but managed to get the head in and stopped.  He took a hit of poppers and gave it to me as I tried to get more of him into my ass.  He told me to take another hit and when he saw the high come over my face and into my eyes he lunged his hips upward and buried his cock in my ass using his hands on my hips to hold me there.  I screamed and tried to get off but he said "Bitch.  I told you if you wanted it you were going to get it and you’re going to get it all so shut up."
             I took another hit of poppers and then he started to move in and out of my ass.  I was just adjusting to his size when he wrapped his arms around me, stood up with his cock still buried in my ass and walked to the conference table and laid me on it with my ass at the edge.  He grabbed my ankles and spread them open wide over my head.  “You better take another hit of those poppers because I'm gonna fuck your ass good now.”  With that he started to fuck me with long strokes picking up speed as he went along till his balls were slapping my ass and he was bottoming in my ass with each stroke tearing my ass up like no one had ever done before.

             I was moaning and withering on the table begging him to fuck me and fill me with his cum.  All of a sudden he grunted and slammed his cock into my ass and held it there.  I could feel him shooting in my ass, filling me with his seed.  I grabbed my cock before he pulled out and in less than 5 strokes was shooting all over my stomach and face.  When he pulled out he stood with his legs slightly spread and said "Clean my cock bitch.  Lick it clean".
             When we had dressed and were walking out the door he looked at me and said "Satisfied?"  I said "Hell no. I want it again.”  He said "You know that ass of yours is pretty good.  My old lady can't take all of my cock and you did.  And you give head a lot better than she does too.”
             “Maybe next time, if there is a next time, I'll get a room and give you a real proper fucking.”  With that he got in his car and drove away.  I stood there for a moment and thought to myself, "Proper fucking?"  I won't be able to walk afterwards, then smiled to myself, got in my car and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment