Wednesday, May 30, 2012

"My Gift" - Part 3

"MY GIFT" 

PART 3 of 5

BY CATMAN

I took a deep breath, walked quickly out to the pool and dove into the water.  The sound from my splash woke Steve from his nap.  He sat up and looked around as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.  After several seconds, he walked over and dropped into the pool.

"Happy Birthday, Steve!  I have a great dinner planned for us.  Jeez, I hope you don't mind but the pool looked so inviting, I just had to jump in.  How's your day been going so far?"

"So far, it's just another day.  I got up early and went to the gym for a work-out.  Chad Mitchell was there and he said the funniest thing to me in front of other guys in the shower.  He asked why I was there without my boyfriend!   I guess he thinks that you and I are a "gay" couple.  He said that we look "cute" together."

As we were treading water, I saw my opening and said, "Actually, he was half right.    I'm gay."

Steve laughed really loud and began to splash me with water, "Yeah right!  If you're gay, I'm Chinese!

"Steve, I'm not joking.  I thought it was time to tell you the truth.  So, is all of this freaking you out?"

Steve didn't say anything for a minute which got me a little nervous.  Finally, he spoke,  "Yeah....I guess if it is true, I'm okay with that.  After all, you are the best friend I have ever had.  It's just hard for me to believe."

We both had drifted to shallower water in the pool when I decided to make my move.   I said, "Maybe I can convince you.  Steve, hop onto the side of the pool.  I want to give you my first birthday gift." 

Standing in the shallow water, I spread his thighs and began to suck his dick.  Almost immediately, he was totally erect.  Every fantasy that I ever had about him was being fulfilled.   It didn't take five minutes till he erupted and unloaded in my mouth.

Everything was working out perfectly.  I just sucked-off my best friend!  For two years, I had dreamed about having his cock in my mouth.  I totally forgot all about my personal problems. 

As he was recovering from this orgasm, he finally said "Geez!  I guess you are gay.  That was pretty fucking fantastic!!! ....Suddenly, I don't miss Jessica at all, but I'm fucking starving, when do we eat?"

I climbed out of the pool with my hard dick pointing at the sky.   I turned and looked at Steve.  "Now that you are finally legal, let's start with cocktails.  Why don't you hang out here.  I can have your birthday dinner ready in an hour.  You really don't have to bother to dress, because I don't plan to!  Let's just keep this casual.   After dinner, I've planned another way we can really celebrate!"

No comments:

Post a Comment