Monday, May 21, 2012

OFF THE MAT - Part 3

OFF THE MAT

A STORY BY CATMAN

Part 3 of 3


Chad fell asleep almost immediately.  I laid in my own bed thinking about everything that had transpired this night.  Obviously, our friendship had just moved to a whole different level.   I replayed it, over and over, in my head till I fell asleep too.

The following day, as I watched him wrestle in his next match, I thought about his words.  It appeared that Chad and his brothers, under the guise of just wrestling, had engaged in some incestuous interaction.  I was curious as to exactly how far it had gotten between them.  I was pretty sure that it would be a delicate thing to bring up.  Maybe, last night was just a little "hiccup" in our friendship and would never happen again.

I cheered loudly after he beat his opponent.  His victory gave our school's team the tournament championship.  While our teammates celebrated, Chad and I headed back to our hotel room.

This time when Chad showered, he didn't bother to cover himself with his damp towel.  He just stretched out naked on his bed.  We watched a little TV together and at bedtime, I stripped down to get it bed. 

Before turning out the light, I finally worked up the nerve to ask, "Do you think we should talk about last night?"

"Only if you really think that we need to.  I was pretty comfortable with everything that happened.  There was one thing in particular that you did that I really enjoyed.  It was when you licked my ass!  I wouldn't mind if you did that again."

It sounded like an invitation to me, so I got on his bed, lifted his legs and began to give him my best rim job.
This time I really worked his hole with my tongue.  He squirmed, giggled and moaned like a little girl.  "Damn, I've never felt anything like that before!  It sure beats just having my brothers shove their dicks up my butt"!

As I continued to pleasure him, he suggested that I replace my tongue with my dick.  My saliva had thoroughly lubricated him and I was able to slip right in.   Fucking my teammate was the ultimate experience.  I am really confident that it was good for both of us because he came all over his face.

I seeded him deep up his ass with my sperm.

My "happily-ever-after" dream ended with the weekend.   Yep, I got cut from the squad and lost my scholarship.  Chad said that he had enjoyed the weekend, but I would be too much of a distraction.

I left school and went home to finish my education at a local community college.  

That is where I met the next "man of my dreams".  Five years later, we are in a special: "Fairy-tail relationship"!  I have to admit that when we sometimes get extra frisky in bed and toss each other around, I think about Chad.

No comments:

Post a Comment