Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Club Night with Danny - Part 1

CLUB NIGHT WITH DANNY

A STORY BY CATMAN

Part 1 of 3

I have "friends with benefits".  In other words, I have a few fuck buddies.  Yep, we just get together occasionally for SEX!  It's just about the sex.   No relationships here!   No romance!   With no strings attached, our hook-ups are solely for hot gay sex.
My favorite partner is Danny.  He's really fucking crazy and is horny 24 hours a day!  He's totally obsessed with his dick and ass and how to use them.  (I just read an article today in "Esquire Magazine" that said, "Men think about sex nineteen times a day".  I think Danny thinks about sex every 19 seconds!  Actually, I think I do too!)

I met Danny in the most peculiar way.  I was out for a walk in my neighborhood one day.  A car that was driven by a shirtless guy passed me three times.  On the third pass, he slowed down, honked and waved.  He pulled to the curb ahead of me.  When I got next to his car, he stuck his head out and said, "Damn, you're fucking hot!  Get in and I'll show you a good time!"

I glanced into his car and saw that he wasn't just shirtless, he was totally naked!  He had his hard cock in his hand and it was a monster!
I ran around to the passenger side and jumped in.  As he drove around town, I alternated between stroking and sucking his big dick.  I don't know how he was able to keep from wrecking that car.   After nearly an hour of edging him, we ended up at my apartment where he fucked my brains out!

We were a perfect match.  He is the only guy I have ever met who could come close to my sexual libido. Danny and I should be diagnosed as "sex addicts"!  He would come by my house at least once a week.   Sometimes, I would “top", but at other times it was all about him.  There didn't seem to be any limits to how kinky we could get with each other.  I did some things with Danny that was totally outside of my comfort zone.


Then, one day I sent him a text message on his phone:  "Horny?  I am!  My place 2nite?"

Minutes later I got a call that was left on my voice mail, "Sorry dude! It's Club Night!  Hey, why don't you join us as my guest?  You probably would fit right in with our group.  Gotta run!  I'll tell you about it tonight at 9 pm when I pick you up!"

I really didn't have a fucking clue what he was talking about.  "Club Night"?  When he arrived that night, he told me all about the Club Night parties.

It was a "sex" party!  It sounded like a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment