Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Vacation Awakening - Part 2


Vacation Awakening

A Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2
             Sam was awake before me and had gone outside to lay naked in the sun.  He looked like a Greek god laying there in the sun with his cock to one side.  I pulled a chair next to him and laid down as well and said good morning.  I started to think of the blow job the day before and between that and the warm sun beating on my cock I started to get hard.  Sam noticed and leaned over and said "Let me help my friend out." and started to jerk me off.  I moaned and shifted positions to give him better access.  Suddenly he leaned in further and took my cock down his throat till he gagged.  He deep throated me a few minutes and I came quickly.  He swallowed every drop.

             When he let my cock go he told me we had to talk.  He started filling me in on what had happened the last year.  He had started working out, broke up with his girl friend, got a new job and discovered he was gay.  He was nervous to tell me the last part but I told him I knew him all my life.  Being gay was not going to change our friendship.  If anything it strengthened it by feeling strong enough to tell me.  We talked a lot about a lot of different things that day.  I wanted to know everything.

             When it was time to go to bed he confided in me the reason we were at the cabin was the seclusion and he wanted to be with me alone.  I didn't know what to say and then he continued to tell me he had had feeling for me for some time and wanted to make love to me.  I was in shock but also intrigued so we went to bed together and as we lay next to each other he began caress and kiss me all over.  I was getting aroused and he gently took my cock in his hand and began to massage it.  On impulse I rolled over to face him and started probing his mouth with my tongue and then nibbling on his neck and ear.  He moaned loudly and started to jerk my cock faster.
             I pulled his hand off my cock and started kissing down his body till I got to his cock and balls.  He looked down at me and told me I didn't have to that he would understand but I began to lick his balls and then the shaft of his cock before swallowing it.  I tried to mimic the blow job I had gotten the day before and he was soon squirming and moaning all over the bed.  He got into a 69 position and soon had my cock in his mouth as well.  I did the best I could to follow him as he was making my cock feel fantastic.  I tried to deep throat him but only gagged.  I heard him say don't worry that will come with time.  We sucked each other's cocks a little while before turning around to face each other and kiss each other deeply.

             He looked into my eyes and said "You don't have to but I would love to make love to you and fuck you."  For some reason I felt very at ease and told him "As long as you’re gentle I want you to be my first."  He had me lay on my back and took some lube and worked it into my ass with his finger.  It felt cool but strange.  Then he inserted a 2nd and a 3rd to open me up.  As he inserted the 3rd he started to jerk me off as well.  It felt fantastic.

             When he felt I had relaxed and opened up enough he put my legs on his shoulders, lubed up his cock and pressed it at my waiting hole.  He put pressure on my hole with his cock till the head popped in and I stiffened.  I had never been fucked before.  Not even by a finger till now.  When he could feel my ass relax around his head he started to slowly slide into my ass.  I had to make him stop half way in for a minute and he stopped for me again to get used to it when he was buried all the way inside me.

             Steve started to move in and out of my ass slowly in short strokes.  As my ass loosened around his cock he lengthened and increased the speed of his strokes till he was pumping all the way in and out of my ass with a fury.  Sweat was dripping everywhere and we were both moaning and panting in ecstasy.  I reached up and with both grabbed each of his ass cheeks and kept pulling him into me, making his cock go deeper with each thrust.

             I began to feel a churning in my own balls as well as the fantastic feeling Steve was causing in my ass.  After not too long I told Steve I was going to cum.  He panted and told me to not hold back.  I could feel I was going to cum as it traveled up my cock.  I shot all over us and as I did my ass contracted around his cock causing him to shoot his load deep inside me.  He let my legs down slowly and pulled his softening cock out of my ass.  Then he knelt over and began to lick my cum off my stomach to clean me off.  I returned the favor with his cock by licking his cum off his cock before we went and took a shower together before bed.
             Surprisingly enough when I woke the next morning I was invigorated and not sore.  I found that a little hard to believe and relieved as well.  I expected to be bow legged since Steve is hung like a horse or at least from my standards.  His cock is not small but then again neither am I but my cock was not inside him as was his in me. 

             We spent the rest of the week naked.  Talking about what had happened.  How we felt and where we should go from here as well as trading blow jobs and fucking each other.  By the end of the week our friendship was even stronger and well on its way to a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment