Sunday, May 13, 2012

Abused and Tortured - Part 3


Abused and Tortured

A Story by Larry

Part 3 of 3

             We took pictures of each of them in all sorts of positions for future use.  Taking care to make sure their face was in as many shots as possible.  Then we sat and drank a few more beers and watched them squirm more before untying them.  We let the 2 who had the butt plugs loose and took them in the bathroom to relieve themselves.  Once they were back in the room we tied them over chairs like they had me and paddled and strapped their asses till they were red and covered in welts.  I asked them how they enjoyed it.  Did it bring back memories?  Then I took off my pants and shoved my cock in the closes ass.  As I fucked him I kept slapping his ass and told him "You thought it was funny to do this to me.  How's it feel now fucker?"  I know he was in pain because when I shoved my cock in him he arched his back and screamed.  After all I am 10" or a little more and I was all the way in his ass. 
             I told my buddies to not be shy and join in.  They all stripped and either fucked one of the guys in the mouth or their ass not taking care as to if they hurt them or not.  I myself made sure I fucked each and every one of them.  We rotated fucking them so we got some rest in between but they were all continually fucked for hours.  Tears were eventually streaming down their faces.  We made sure we got plenty of pictures of that.
             If someone wasn't fucking they were using other sorts of toys.  We had alligator tit clamps with and without weights, ball stretchers you name it.  We came well prepared.  One of the guys even brought some of his stuff from work to "practice" with.  We all either made them eat our cum or shot it deep in their ass.  Hours later we stopped to rest and just left them tied on the floor.  We went upstairs and relaxed the rest of the night and continued to drink.

             In the morning we got up and made breakfast, and showered before we went down to watch the show one guy wanted to put on.  Come to find out he was a tattoo artist and did piercings.   For his first show he pierced on guys nipples and blow his balls.  Then he ran a chain through the nipple rings and ring under his balls and clipped it together as one big chain.

             Another guy he had us hole flat on his stomach.  He tattooed lettering on his back "ENTER HERE" with a red arrow point to the guys ass hole.  Yet another he pierced his cock and put this really large ring through after piercing.  Another got a tattoo on his back "FOR RENT BY OWNER" again with a red arrow to his ass hole and so it continued till all had some sort of piercing or tattoo.  When he was done we bound and gagged them and threw them naked in the trunk.  We cleaned up the house and left.
             On the way back to school we had to pass a very popular cruise area.  I had an idea.  We took them out of the trunk and into the woods.  I took the tattoo'd guys with the red arrows and tied them bent over with their ass in the air.  Their tattoo was advertisement enough.  Those that did not we're either tied to a tree or over a thorn bush with a sign.  "FREE HEAD".  We watched from a distance and it didn't take long before someone came along and fucked one of the tattoo guys.  I was satisfied.  Justice had been served.  We got back in the car and went back to school.
             Weeks later there was a knock on my dorm room door.   It was one of our little play mates.  The one with a tattoo "ENTER HERE".  I was in shock.  He stood there for a moment with his head down.  Then he lifted his head.  I could see tears in his eyes as said  "I'm sorry.  Please forgive me?"  Now I was really satisfied that justice was served.

No comments:

Post a Comment