Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sound of the Tracks

Sound of the Tracks

A Story by Jay

I loved traveling by train.  I used to ride the rails with my parents when we would go on family vacation.  I loved the sound of the tracts.  It was a neat feeling, but as I grew older, I found the riding by coach was noisy and uncomfortable.  I preferred to ride in a private room.

This time, I could not book a room, so I was stuck in coach.  The train was exceptionally busy.  I headed to the dining car and stood at the entrance amazed at how crowded it was.   I spotted only one table that had an empty seat.   I walked up to the gentleman sitting alone at the table.  I said, “Excuse me.  Do you mind if I share this table with you?”

As he looked up at me, I heart skipped a beat.  He was gorgeous.  He smiled and said, “Be my guest.”  I sat down and immediately the waiter came over.  I order the special of the day.  I introduced myself, “My name is Troy.”  We shook hands.  “My name is Trevor.”

We made small talk until my food was served.  We finished our meal and got up to leave.  He asked me “Which car are you in?”  I answered, “I am riding coach in the next car.  I booked too late and all the rooms are taken.”   

He replied, “Having a room is the only way to go.  I got one of the last ones.  You are welcomed to use the spare bed?”  I jumped at the offer.  I grabbed my bags and followed him to his room. 

We sat on the two comfortable chairs and looked out the window at the passing scenery.  Before long, Troy said he was going to bed.  We pulled down the two bunk beds.  He stripped down to his underwear.  He had an awesome body.  His briefs were hugging his cock and balls.  He laid on top of the covers on the lower bunk.
I undressed down to my briefs.  My body was not as muscular as Troy’s but it was not shabby either.  I positioned my foot on the lower bunk to climb up to the upper bunk.  A hand grabbed hold of my leg.  I stepped down and Troy reached over to hand and pulled me towards him. 

I laid next to him.  I looked deep into his eyes.  His lips pressed against mine.  I closed my eyes as we kissed.  The sound of the tracks was music to my ears.  Every so often we passed a street light which briefly lite up the room.   We stripped out of our briefs.  Both of our cocks were erect.  I held on to his cock and he did the same with mine.

We stroked our cocks until we came.  Our cum covered both our bodies.  He reached over to his underwear and wiped us clean.  He kissed me on the lips and said, “Nite.”  I laid there in his arms listening to the sounds of the track.

I was awaken by the sunlight streaming through the windows.  The sound of the tracts played on.  I opened my eyes and saw Troy lying next to me.  I admired his body especially his hard cock.  He was still asleep.  I placed my head on his chest.  He moved.  His arms encircled me and he held me tight. 

I stared at his cock and watched as a drop of precum appeared at the tip of his cock.  I reached down with my hand and wiped it from his cock.  I licked my finger and went back for more.  I used my fingertips to stroke along his shaft.  With every sweep of my hand, his cock twitched and grew larger. 

I hear Troy mumbled, “Morning.”  He kissed me on the top of my head.  I moved my head upwards and our lips met.   I moved down his body kissing his neck, chest, and stomach and finally reaching his cock.  Troy reserved himself on the bunk bed and quickly took my cock into his mouth.  I did the same with him cock.  We both sucked away.  We kept in sync with the sound of the tracts.  But it did not take long before we both came. 

Troy reversed himself and held me once again.  We kissed.  The sound of the tracks lulled us to sleep.

When we pulled into the station, we were refreshed.  We exchanged phone number and promised to visit each other again.     

No comments:

Post a Comment