Monday, April 30, 2012

Co-Worker Self Pic - Part 3

Co-Worker Self Pic

A Story by Jay

Part 3 of 3

I turned on the shower and let the water get hot.  Cody and I climbed into the shower. He stood under the spray and pulled me close to him, so that I could get wet.  He lathered up the soap and started to wash me.  Started with my chest and working his way down to my now hard cock.  I closed my eyes and let his hands roam freely all over my body.


He turned me around and lathered my back and I felt chills when his hands reached my ass.  He took his time on my ass.  Even though I was in a hot shower, I felt chills running up and down my body. 

His fingers moved to my ass crack and then found my asshole.  I bent over and rested my head on the shower stall.  I felt one finger, then two fingers enter my asshole, but I wanted something more. 

His cockhead rubbed against my asshole.  He had me all lubed up with the soap, that his cock entered me quickly and easily.  He pushed himself into me until I felt the hairs of his pubes brush against my ass.

Now he started to fuck me.  He grabbed my hips and we rocked back and forth.  After a while, he stopped and withdrew from my ass.  He turned off the water and grabbed a towel.  I stood there as he dried me off. 

I was disappointed that it ended so soon.  He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me back to the bed.  As we laid there together, he whispered in my ear, “Having sex in the shower is fine, but I want to make love to you.”

With that comment, he started to kiss me.  From the lips he moved down to my neck, then to my chest, lingering at my nipples.  I felt like every inch of my body was being kissed.  He made it to my cock and kissed his way down my shaft to my balls, then he lifted my legs and stuck his tongue in my asshole.

Holding my legs upright, he placed his cockhead at the entrance to my ass and then entered me.  AS he pumped, he leaned forward and kissed me on the lips.  He increased his speed of his thrusts.  My cock got rock hard.  I was ready to grab my cock when he reached down to it and stroked me until I came.

Once every drop of cum was spent, he pulled out and came on me.  We laid side by side.  He held my hand and kissed me again and again.


I laid there thankful that I saw his picture and had met Cody.  I did not know what my next move was going to be but I knew it would include Cody.

No comments:

Post a Comment