Saturday, April 28, 2012

Co-Worker Self Pic - Part 1

Co-Worker Self Pic

A Story by Jay

Part 1 of  3

It was late and I was horny.  I went to the website menforyou.com to look at the self pics.  There was a wide selection.  One caught my eye.  My mouth dropped open.  Could it be?  It looked like an intern at work.  I downloaded the picture and magnified it.  I swear it looked like Cody.  He was naked with a large cock.  He was in a washroom.  It looked familiar.  Then I remembered.  In the basement of our building there is a washroom.  This had to be Cody.


I had to contact him.  I decided to not approach him face to face but to take a picture that was not showing my face and send it to the address on the website. 

A few hours later I received a response.  We emailed back and forth and agreed to meet at a coffee bar that was around the corner from me.  He asked for a face pic.  I sent it and waited.  The email said he would meet me at the coffee bar.

I got there first and waited.  He entered the bar and looked around the room and spotted me.  With a big smile on his face, he walked towards me.  We shook hands.  I had never been this close to him at work.  He was cute and my cock immediately got hard as we exchanged small talk.

He asked me where I worked.  I realized he did not know me.  I told him where and his face went from smiling to a look of shock.  I quickly said, “It is ok.”  He almost looked like he was ready to cry.  He answered, “You don’t understand I need this job.  I can’t fuck it up.”

I was ready to come back and say, “Then why post of picture of yourself naked with that awesome big cock of yours?”  He looked down and said, “I don’t know.  I guess I was horny and need someone to hold.”

I decided to try and liven it up.  “Is that all we are going to do?  Just hold each other?”   He looked up and saw that I was smiling and said “Maybe?  What you had in mind?”

I kept the conversation going.  “Oh, get you out of those clothes for starters.  What is the worst that could happen?”  He shrugged his shoulders and said, “That we might get along and want to see each other again.”

I said out loud, “Good answer.”

I decided to go for broke and said, “Why don’t we go to my place and see what happens.”  He looked at me and thought about it.  He was taking too long to make up his mind. I figured I would be going home alone and having to use my hand on myself.

We sat there staring at each other.  He finally said, “OK.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment