Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A BEACH DAY!

"A BEACH DAY!''

BY CATMAN


Like a lot of the country, Florida has been experiencing record high temperature readings for the month of March.   (I guess that little groundhog got it all wrong again!)    Finally, I had a week day off and decided to hit the beach for the first time this year.   While I could walk across the street to the public beach, I preferred to drive twenty miles south to the "nude beach".  I looked forward to getting an early start on my Summer tan.  As you may have guessed, I really like a no tan-line look.

This was a weekday, but on any given weekend the beach is usually packed!  At the far end of the beach is a two mile stretch that is considered the gay section.  Of course, that is always my option on any beach day.   It's not unusual to find guys having sex in the dunes.
In Spring, everyone on the beach seems to be extraordinarily  horny.   The guys seem to lose their inhabitions and are more willing to flaunt themselves on the beach to others.  Perhaps they had 'cabin fever' during the cold days of Winter, and were ready to break out and find some sunny sex right on the beach!

I love just laying out and getting some sun!  It's totally liberating to feel the sun and the ocean breeze washing across my naked body.  The first couple of times each year are usually the best.
The very best part of experiencing a nude beach is all of the eye-candy.   I love just looking at all of the various dicks.  The gay section of our beach is usually just inhabited with younger guys with 'fierce' bodies.   It's not unusual to see guys laying out with either a hard or a semi-hard erection.   I'm never sure if they are advertising their availability or if the erection is just inevitable when some guys find themselves naked in public around other naked guys.


At some point, I get really bored with just laying in the sand.  I usually get up and take a walk along the shoreline.  I never know who or what I might encounter on the beach.  Sometimes you will see someone approaching you from a different direction.  I never know why they are walking the beach.  I usually, acknowledge them with a nod of my head or a simple "hello".

This particular day, there were guys on the beach that I assumed must be college "Spring Breakers".   It was pretty funny to watch them.  The water temperature was still too cool for March.  That didn't stop them from venturing into the water.  I sat on the sand and watched  two guys.   They started with just some rough wrestling play in the shallow water.  Before long, they were grabbing at each other's cocks.  Right before my eyes, I saw them begin to engage in something that I knew would be sex on the beach.

I decided to give them their privacy and headed back to my beach blanket.   I just took in the 'scenery', of hot guys, hot bodies and dicks of every size on the beach..  .There were two particular guys I had noticed earlier in the day close to my beach blanket.  I had no clue to their relationship, but I thought they might be lovers in a long term relationship.    Both of the guys were very attractive in their early to mid-twenties.

I sat on my blanket for a few minutes and heard the two of them arguing.  I never got the drift of what the arguement was about.  The one guy got up and began to dress again.
Once he was totally dressed, he gathered up his beach stuff and walked in the direction of the parking area.  His companion was left behind in the sand.  The oddest thing was that he sat there with a total erection, looking totally dejected.

The afternoon was getting late and I decided to call it a day.  I shoved all of my belongings in my back pack.   I decided to wait to dress again at my car.  The hot guy next to me approached with his backpack and asked if it was possible that I could give him a ride.


I didn't even give a damn where he lived, of course, I would give him a ride!   As we walked the long distance back down the beach to the parking area, we talked about the situation.   I learned his name was Trevor.   His ass-hole boyfriend had picked a day at the beach to dump him!  The jerk didn't give him any reason.  He just said that it was over and walked away.  

I thought Trevor was extremely hot and definitely was boyfriend material.  It turned out that he lived relatively close to me.  We rode naked back to town.  Before he got out of my car, we exchanged phone numbers and made plans for another naked day at the beach.

Who knows?  Maybe we will visit the 'dunes' together.

No comments:

Post a Comment