Sunday, April 22, 2012

Movie Night - Part 2

Movie Night

A Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

He got back on the bed and gently lifted my legs and placed them on his shoulders.  He generously lubed my ass and his big cock.  Then he took a few hits of poppers and handed the bottle to me.  As I took a hit he positioned his cock at my hole and exerted some pressure.  He told me to take another hit and then started to put more pressure on my hole with his cock till the head of his cock popped in.  I stiffened at the size of his cock and he waited for me to adjust to its size.

When Alex thought I was ready he began to slide into my ass slowly and sensually.  When he was all the way in he stopped again and waited for me to again adjust to his size.  I had not been fucked in a very long time and with his size it was not easy.  I took another hit of poppers and then Alex began to slide in and out of my ass.  I was in heaven.  I could feel the ridge of his large mushroom head as it slid in and out.  He bent down and kissed me without stopping his thrusts.

When we broke the kiss I panted, "Fuck me hard".  He didn't have to be asked twice and started picking up speed.   He was soon slamming his cock into me, his balls slapping my ass.  Because of the cock ring he had on he wasn’t going to cum any time soon so I had to ask him to slow down again.  He slowed and then pulled out and leaned down and took my cock into his mouth while playing with my ass and balls.  He kept edging me bringing me just to the point before cumming and then holding off.

After 3 or 4 times he told me he couldn't hold it any more he had to be back inside my hot ass.

He put my legs over his shoulders again and slowly slid his large cock into me all the way till his pubic hair was tickling my ass.  I looked up into his eyes as he stayed there and did not move for a moment.  Then he smiled and said "Ok, here we go".  He started out slow but picked up speed rapidly in long strokes, almost pulling out and then slamming all the way back in my ass.  I was going crazy. 

Suddenly I felt his cock grow even larger and then felt him shoot the first of many shots into my ass, flooding it till it trickled out and down my ass.  His shooting deep in my ass caused me to shoot all over my chest and face.  I hadn't cum so much in a long time.  He slowly let my legs down and pulled his softening cock out of my ass. Then he leaned down and licked my cum off my stomach and face before laying by my side.  I leaned over and gently took his cock in my mouth and cleaned it as well.

After a short rest we needed a shower from the sweat we worked up and the cum that was all over us.  While in the shower we took turns getting on our knees and sucking the other off to another great orgasm and then dried off.  We went back to bed and held each other in our arms and made plans for our next movie night before drifting off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment