Wednesday, April 25, 2012

After the Day at the Beach

AFTER THE DAY AT THE BEACH

BY CATMAN


I got to know a little about Trevor on our ride back to town.  (At least his erection had subsided and wasn't a major distraction as I drove.)  His lovers name was Dale.  Their breakup wasn't really a surprise to Trevor.  Apparently, Dale had been cheating on Trevor for the past few months.   Their argument had begun when Dale got a call at the beach from the "other guy".

I debated about suggesting another beach day with Trevor.  I wasn't sure that it would be wise to befriend someone who's on the rebound.  He definitely was one very hot man, so I relented and gave him my cell number.  I've given my number to guys before who I never hear from again.

I was having a lazy Sunday afternoon at home when Trevor called.   "Bet you never expected to hear from me so soon!  I guess I don't know how to cook for just one anymore.  I've got way too much food in the oven.  Would you like to join me for dinner?  It would be my way to thank you for the ride the other day."

I accepted the offer and arrived at the appointed time.   I brought along a nice bottle of wine we could share with the food.  The table was set and the dinner was ready.  The meal was excellent and so was the conversation. 

After clearing the table, Trevor gave me a tour of his townhouse.  I liked the way his place was decorated.  The tour ended in his small backyard.  I took notice of his hot tub and told him that I had always wished I could afford one.

It was Trevor's idea that we should strip down and climb in.  There was absolutely no embarrassment since we had already seen each other naked.  I stretched out in the swirling water.  It was very relaxing.


There was a beautiful sunset which made the moment very romantic.  Trevor looked especially appealing to me in that light and I got an erection.   I am sure he noticed because he moved over next to me.  Suddenly, I felt a hand wrapped around my cock.  I reached over and discovered that Trevor had the same hard problem.

Sitting that close, he leaned over and kissed me.  Soon, our tongues were fighting for supremacy in each other's mouths.  After a few minutes, Trevor stood and pulled me to my feet.  We headed inside and went to his bedroom.

After quickly drying off, we made out some more.  We took our time as we sucked each other's dicks.  Not able to hold out much longer, we both reached orgasm at the same time.  Trevor invited me to stay the night.


We cuddled until we fell asleep.  I got up early in the morning since it was a work day.  Before leaving, I wrote out a note:

"Next time, we can eat at my apartment.  I'm not a very good cook, but I serve a great Breakfast In Bed!"

No comments:

Post a Comment