Sunday, April 29, 2012

Co-Worker Self Pic - Part 2

Co-Worker Self Pic

A Story by Jay

Part 2 of  3

We headed to my place.  It was within walking distance.  Luckily my apartment was neat and clean.  We sat on the sofa.  He made some nice comments about my place.  I asked if he wanted the grand tour.  I showed him the kitchen, bathroom and my bedroom. 

He spotted something partially under the bed.  He reached down and pulled it out.  It was my rubber dildo.  I turned all shades of red.  He started to laugh.  “What have we here?”  I grabbed it out of his hand and threw it into a drawer.  He saw something and opened the drawer.  It contained my underwear collection.  He found a pair of sheer see-thru bikini briefs.   He held then up in front of me and said, “You fit into these?  And they are see thru.  This I got to see.  Put them on.”

I was wondering how I was going to get him out of his clothes, and here I was undressing getting out of my clothes.  I stood there naked wearing the sheer see-thru bikini briefs.  As he smiled and stared at my cock and balls I got hard and erect.  It pressed against the material.  I reached in and let my cock stand straight up.   
I folder my arms across my chest and said, “Alright, now it is your turn.  Show me your underwear.”  Cody undressed down to his briefs.  He had on a nice snug pair of briefs.  His cock was pushing against the material.  My eyes grew big as I saw the biggest protruding cock sticking straight out. 

He finally reached in and rearranged his cock like mine, sticking it up over the waistband.  WOW, he was big.  I said, “Well we leave nothing to the imagination.”  I took a step closer.  He reached over to the tip of my cock and ran a finger around my cockhead.  His touch was electrifying.  He pulled down my briefs and let me step out of them.  Next he removed his briefs. 

His cock and balls were a thing of beauty.  We fell into bed and held each other.  I felt his lips press against mine.  His kiss was electrifying.  In his arms I felt I was floating in mid-air.  His fingers did not just stroke my cock.  Every movement of his hand, brought me closer to cumming.  I felt it building and could not stop it.  I surrendered to him.  Before I knew it, my cock erupted and cum flowed out of me.  It splattered both of us.  I pumped his cock and felt his body tense up and Cody came.  His cum shot high and hit him on the face and then the neck.  It was a thing of beauty to watch.

After cumming, our lips once again locked together. 

We both laid there in silence.  Neither one wanted to move or end this encounter.  I was in total bliss.  The next thing I remember was sunlight streaming through the window.  As I stirred, Cody woke up.  We were both still holding each other’s cock.                       

We both needed to shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment