Thursday, April 19, 2012

"CUMMING OUT!" - Part 1

"CUMMING OUT!"

A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN

Part 1 of 2

I debated for about an entire year how to handle a situation.  I was tired of 'living a lie' and decided to 'out' myself to my family and friends back home.    'Coming out' of my closet would not be easy.   I dreaded telling my family, but I knew it would be even more difficult to tell Ben.   We had been friends since grade school.  I was closer to Ben than to my own brother.  I really worried about his reaction, because I had a giant crush on him.  It had developed the last few years.

Arriving home after a year away at school, I waited for the right moment.  My Mom kept asking me, "Tommy, you don't seem to be your old self.  Is there something bothering you?  Anything you want to talk about?"   Each time, I would chicken out, not being able to find the right words.   It kept me awake at night.


I worked up some courage and decided I would tell Ben first.  I wanted to do it in a neutral place, so I sent him a text to meet me at the park.  I arrived early and sat on a bench at the entrance to the park to wait for him.   He's never very prompt, and it seemed like I stared at the parking lot  forever.

I had to pee really bad and held it as long as I could.   Finally,  I couldn't wait any longer.  I raced off to the restroom facilities.

All of the urinals were occupied, so I headed into one of the toilet stalls.  As I emptied my bladder, I looked around and read all of the graffiti scribbled on the walls.  Then I noticed a glory hole someone had dug out between the two stalls.  I was shocked when suddenly a large erect dick emerged on my side.

It had been a couple of months since I had done anything other than jerking off.  I reached out and began to stroke that cock.  Anonymous sex really isn't my usual thing, but this guys dick got my attention.  I leaned down to give it a taste.  Before I knew it, he was thrusting into my mouth and sent me an enormous load!

I left the men's room and took up my position on the bench again to wait on Ben.   A few minutes later, he showed up, coming from somewhere behind me inside of the park. 

"Sorry, Tommy, know I'm late.  You won't believe this!  I just got the most amazing blow job from some dude in the restroom!"  He continued on with:  blah, blah blah....   But, I heard nothing!  I was still in shock with the realization that I probably had just sucked-off my best friend!

We wondered around the park. catching up on each other's lives.  At one point, he asked. "So what did you want to talk to me about today?"

Again, I chickened out, "It wasn't that important, I'll tell you later!"

Before we left the park, Ben said, "My folks are going out of town this weekend.  Why don't you come over and spend a few days with me?  It will be a lot of fun, just the two of us hanging out this weekend.  We haven't done that in a long time. We can use the pool, hot tub and my dad always forgets to lock up his liquor!"

I figured that at sometime over the weekend, I could have the 'conversation' with him.  So, of course, I agreed.

At home, I replayed over and over in my head, that scene in the bathroom.  The more I thought about it, the more questions came up.  What was up with Ben?   How long had he been in that stall waiting for someone to show up in the next stall?  Did he know he would get a blow-job if he stuck his hard dick in that hole?  Maybe, he knew it, because he had done it before?   I wondered what would have happened, if I had been the first one to shove my cock through that hole.   Did Ben have a secret too?

Maybe this weekend would reveal some answers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment