Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Summer Fun - Part 3

Summer Fun

A Story by Larry

Part 3 of 4

His bed had satin sheets on it and they felt real good after too much sun.  He massaged more lotion into me starting at my ass and working his way up.  By the time he got to my shoulders I was half asleep.  That was until in one swift motion he shoved his large cock balls deep in my ass in one stroke.  I screamed in pain.  He held me down by the shoulders and fucked me hard like a steam engine not taking long to cum.  He buried his cock deep in my ass till he was finished shooting.  Then he slowly withdrew his cock, laid beside me and held me whispering in my ear till I was calm and fell asleep.

I woke the next morning to breakfast in bed.  While I was eating he climbed between my legs and sucked my cock and balls.  He waited till I was finished with breakfast but made me cum and swallowed my entire load.  We got out of bed and went into the living room where I was surprised by another person.  An equally gorgeous man was sitting on the couch in nothing but a full harness and chaps.  Blond god introduced him and we went out on the patio to get some sun.

Not too long after another 2 gorgeous men came out of the house totally naked.  They sat with us and introduced themselves.  I started to feel uncomfortable.  My feeling were founded cause all of a sudden I was picked up and placed spread eagle on my stomach on the table in the yard.  I was told it was the first day of the rest of my life.  With that one of them shoved his cock in my mouth and I found a cock being placed in each hand and told to jerk it off.

The 4th guy got behind me and started to rim me deep.  His tongue felt good in my ass after the fucking I got the night before.  After all blond god is at least 9" and thick.  Matter of fact all 4 were no less than 9” maybe over 10" and thick.  I just laid there and enjoyed the tongue in my ass as I jerked the 2 cocks off and sucked on the big cock being shoved down my throat.

All of a sudden I was covered in cum.  The 2 guys I was jerking off had cum all over my back.  Within seconds another load was deposited down my waiting throat.  With that the tongue was removed from my ass, but they were not through.

No comments:

Post a Comment