Saturday, April 21, 2012

Movie Night - Part 1

Movie Night

A Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

It was not a good day.  Thank god it was Friday.  I had the entire week end to rest.  Anything that could go wrong did.  I was glad when Alex called and suggested we stay in and just watch some movies and have a few beers since neither of us had much money.

4:30 came, quitting time, on my way home I bought a case of beer and a pizza to have for dinner.  Alex showed up around 7.  We heated up the pizza and sat in front of the TV to watch one of the movies he brought over.  I could feel myself relaxing as we watched the movie and drank.
It got late and we had finished the case of beer.  Alex was in no shape to drive so I threw him a blanket for the couch and went to bed.  I wasn't in bed long when I heard the shower.  I must have drifted to sleep but was waked by Alex standing next to the bed.  He was uncomfortable on the couch and wanted to sleep in bed with me.  I told him as long as he didn't mind that I slept in the nude.  I gathered he didn't since he was already naked.

As I was drifting off to sleep I felt his hand brush my leg and work its way up to and rest on my ass. I wasn't sure what to make of it but then I felt his hand traveling up my back. I decided to try something and rolled over placing my arm over Alex.  He didn't move but instead wrapped his arm around me.

I opened my eyes to find him staring at me.  He moved down and kissed me softly.  I returned his kiss.  His hand had moved to my cock and was caressing it making me hard.  Alex began to kiss my neck and work his way down my torso, stopping at my nipples and playing with each one with his teeth.  I began to moan.  He then moved down to my cock and licked the shaft and my balls before swallowing my cock all the way.  I moaned even louder in pleasure.
He turned around so his cock was by my head and I turned and took it deep in my mouth.  His cries were muffled because he still had my cock in his mouth, he moaned.  We sucked each other and caressed each other's balls and ass for a while before he turned and laid on top of me and kissed me deep and long.  We rolled over and I propped myself on an elbow and looked into his eyes.  I asked him if he realized what he was doing.  He told me he had wanted to do this since we first met but didn't have the nerve.

We laid there holding and caressing each other, hard the entire time.  After some time Alex laid me on my back again and worked his way down my torso like he did before but this time he did not stop at my cock.  He continued around and lifted my legs and began to kiss, nibble and caress my ass.  I had been moaning encouragement all the time but when he did this I moaned even loader. 

He began to lick my crack and hole.  I cried out in ecstasy and with that he drove his tongue deep into my ass.  I was completely in heaven.  I grabbed his head and ran my fingers through his hair as he licked and sucked at my hole, driving his tongue deeply in and out.  Suddenly Alex jumped off the bed and went into the living room.  He returned carrying poppers, lube and wearing an elaborate cock ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment