Friday, April 20, 2012

"CUMMING OUT!" - Part 2

"CUMMING OUT!" 

A STORY BY CATMAN

Part 2 of 2

I thought it was a little odd when Ben showed up mid-week just to remind me about the weekend.  I assured him that I would be there Friday afternoon.
I figured that if I played my cards right, this weekend I could get some answers, and reveal to Ben, at the same time, that I was 'gay'.   I had dreaded telling him, but after the events this week in the park, maybe, it would be much easier.

When I arrived at his house on Friday afternoon, I headed to the guest room.  Ben stopped me, "Hey, let's share my room this weekend.  It will be like old times when we were kids having a sleep over."

Ben said, "Fuck, it's hot out for June.  Let's go for a swim in the pool."   He stripped naked in front of me and headed outside.  That wasn't unusual for Ben.  He loves showing off his 'hot' body, big dick and cute bubble butt.  He has been comfortable doing that in front of me for years, but today he was really flaunting himself.  

Moments later, I joined him naked at the pool.   It brought back memories to an earlier time when we went skinny-dipping.  That time, he said he was horny and we jerked off on the side of the pool.  It was the first time I saw his erect dick.  It wouldn't be the last, because every now and then, we would jerk off together.
There was nothing like that today, we just cooled off in the water.   Ben broke out the booze and we just tanned poolside naked in the sun.  I did study his flaccid dick, to compare it to the hard one I sucked just 4 days ago.  We both were really relaxed from the cocktails we consumed.

Finally, when some clouds rolled in, we headed indoors.  Neither of us made a move to dress again.   After some sandwiches and a few more drinks, I could tell Ben wasn't feeling any pain.  Before he drank anymore, I decided that now was the time.

"Ben, remember the blow job you got the other day at the park in the men's room?  .... Well,....uhm.... That was me in the other stall!  .... While, I was doing it, I had no idea it was yours.   .....this is really difficult, but I asked you to come to the park that day to tell you something."

"Tommy, you are trying to tell me you are gay.  I already know that, I've suspected it for years!  I knew you were in that bathroom because I looked through the hole.  I love a blow-job, but did you think I would put my dick in that hole for a stranger?  I only did it as a joke, I thought it would be funny.    When you sucked it, it confirmed everything I always suspected about you.  ..... by the way, I was serious when I said that it was an awesome 'blow-job'!"

I was totally lost for words, and shocked when he moved over to me and grabbed my dick.  As he started to stroke me, he said' "I've never wanted to do this before, but .... I figure if you can 'man-up' and take mine, maybe there is something to all of this gay stuff after all.   Maybe, I'm missing out on something and should try it.
I thought it was another of his jokes, till he dropped to his knees and started sucking my dick.  I never thought I would ever see my cock in Ben's mouth.  More surprising was that he gave really good head and I was shocked when he swallowed my cum!

Even more shocking is when he got to his feet, pulled me to him and planted his lips on mine.  Forcing his tongue in my mouth, we kissed for about three minutes. 

I said, "Jesus, Ben!  What's up with that?  You just kissed a man!"

He practically floored me with his reply, "No, I didn't!  I just kissed my best friend!  I figured that If I can work up the nerve to put your dick in my mouth, I could put my tongue in your mouth."   Holding me close, I could feel his hard dick pressed up against me.  Apparently, the vodka hadn't dulled his ever constant horny sex drive!

Dragging me to his bedroom, he said, "There's another 'gay' thing I always wanted to try."  He shoved me onto my back on his bed.  It didn't take a genius to figure out what was next.  Ben took a tube of K-Y from his nightstand and greased up his dick.   He positioned his hard cock at my hole and began to push.   He was very gentile as he entered me, but once he was buried inside, he went to town on fucking my hole. 


I've only allowed three other guys to penetrate me.  By, far and away, Ben's was the best fit!  After several minutes, I actually felt his cum as he emptied his load in me.

We held each other close in that bed that night.  I finally asked, "So, Ben, I guess this takes our friendship to a whole different dimension?"

"Yeah, I guess it does!  I got to visit your world for a little while, and I've got to say, it was pretty cool.  I'm not saying that I am ready to join your 'team', but the visit was nice."

I smiled, "Anytime you want to switch sides, would be okay with me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment