Monday, April 2, 2012

Summer Fun - Part 1

Summer Fun

A Story by Larry

Part 1 of 4


It was summer and the first day I had off in months.  I decided I was going to enjoy my day and not do anything but relax. I gathered a blanket, cooler with drinks and headed for the beach.  Traffic was light as it was early and I got there in no time.  It was already crowed near the parking lot so I decided to walk down the beach a bit.  When I reached the nude beach I figured what the heck and spread out my blanket, took off my clothes and laid down.



After not too long a blond god walked by and said "You better put on some lotion or you're going to burn."  I had forgotten to grab some on the way out and told him so.  He offered to let me use his and even offered to put it on.  It felt nice and cool and I started to moan.  Especially when he reach my ass and worked in telling me I was exceptionally pale and need extra in this area.  I felt his fingers in the crack of my ass and began to get hard.  He told me to roll over and put some on my chest before he left.

He saw I was hard and offered to help.  He had me lay back down and put lotion on my legs stopping at my crotch.  Then he started at my shoulders and worked his way down to my stomach and crotch.  He put lotion on my cock and balls with special care.  It felts so good.  He seemed to be edging me.

When he was done I thanked him and suggest he stay and offered him a drink.  He sat on the blanket and we began to talk and found we had a lot in common.  We went for a swim and while in the water I took advantage and jerked off.  It did not take long for me to cum between the edging and the warm sun on my cock.

Not long after our swim he said he had to leave.  When he stood, he invited me to his house close by. I said ok.  We dressed and were at his house within minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment