Thursday, April 5, 2012

Summer Fun - Part 4

Summer Fun

A Story by Larry

Part 4 of 4 

No one had gone soft and with that I was turned over and told "You felt good, now it's our turn."  With that someone grabbed and twisted my nipples making me scream as they laughed.  While one grabbed and pulled my balls down another put a leather balls stretcher between the base of my cock and my balls stretching the skin on my balls tight and smooth.  I was told I had to wear it till the skin stretched as they like low hanging balls and mine were not up to standards.

With that a cock was shoved in my mouth to stop me from protesting.  When it was withdrawn from my mouth, I was told to stand.  One of the guys laid on the table and held his cock straight up.  With that I was told "Get up there and sit on his cock to his balls, bitch"  with some coaxing I did as I was told so as not to enrage them.  He lunged his hips up to make sure his cock was buried in my ass making me cry out.  I was then told to lean forward.  When I did there was another guy standing on the table and he forced his cock down my throat.  I could not breath he was so far down and so thick.  He finally pulled out some when I started to feel faint for lack of air.  Suddenly I felt some pressure at my ass again.  A finger was being inserted with more lube.

Suddenly a 2nd cock was at my ass hole putting pressure.  A bottle of poppers was placed under my nose and I was told to inhale into each nostril deeply.  Suddenly my head was spinning but while it was I felt pressure and another cock pop into my ass.  I started to come down from the popper high quickly.  They did not stop their assault on my ass and soon I had 2 cocks, balls deep in my ass.  I was given another hit of poppers and then they started to slowly fuck me.  It did not take them long before they were pumping in and out of my ass and mouth like steam engines, bottoming out with each stroke.

At the rate they were fucking me, it did not take them long to cum.  I was flowing with cum everywhere, down and out of my throat, in and trickling out my ass.  They finally started to grow soft and pull out of my ass and mouth.  Everyone was sweating and breathing heavy.  Cum was everywhere.

When they were done and finally off me I sat upright on the table.  They all were standing looking at me and smiling.  "You liked that didn't you?" they asked.  I answered "And what if I didn't?"  They answered me back, then the video and pictures will be posted all over the internet.  Then I asked them "And what if I did like it?"  They answered me "When is your next day off?"

No comments:

Post a Comment