Thursday, August 1, 2013

Jocks - Part 2


Jocks

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

 


After the first year, Steve moved, so I did not see him anymore.  But before he left, he introduced Troy to me.  He was a straight all American type jock.  He loved to fuck the ladies when they were available. 

 

When they were not available, that was when I came into the picture.  Steve told me that Troy would call me when he needed me.  When he did call, he was usually horny and needed sex badly.

 

Our first meeting laid the ground rules for our sessions.  He had an apartment off campus.  When I got there he was naked with just a towel around his waist.  He told me to strip and get on the bed.

 

I followed orders and before I knew it, Troy had my legs up in the air and was ready to ram his cock into my hole.  I yelled “Stop.  That is a virgin hole.  Be careful.”

 

He reached for his side table and opened the drawer and found some lube.  He applied it to his cock and all around my hole.  Again my legs were up and he rammed his cock into my hole.  I yelled “Shit.”

 

Troy continued to fuck me.  It hurt but it got better as he continued to plow and finally after a few strokes he came.

 

As he lowered my legs, he said “Nice hole, man.”  I became a regular of his.  One day he said “You better than some pussy I had.”

 

For the rest of the school year, we would meet and he would fuck me.  It was a dream comes true.

No comments:

Post a Comment