Saturday, August 31, 2013

Conversations about Sex - Part 4

"CONVERSATIONS:  ABOUT SEX!"
 
A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN  PART 4 OF 4
 
 
 
 
"ISSUES?  WHAT ISSUES, PETE? I may have asked for some advise, but what makes you think that I have issues?   It was probably a mistake to tell you any of this stuff!  I have kept it bottled inside of me for years!"  
 
There was an awkward silence for a few minutes, until George spoke again:  "Jeez, I'm sorry Pete!  I know you were just trying to help.  I am so embarrassed!  Maybe, I do have some issues.  God! I can't believe I'm standing here in front of you with an erection!"
 
There was another pause.  Then Pete spoke...
 
"As long as we are "sharing"....I'll tell you something that might just blow your mind!  When I was 18, my friend was Larry.  He was just a really cool dude.  One afternoon, we were sharing a 'joint' together...
 
 
 
 
"That was some really good shit and I was totally "high"!   I don't remember, but I may have told him, that pot makes me really horny when I am stoned.  Larry offered to give me a blow-job.  He said he would suck me off, if I did the same to him.  The next thing I remember was that I had a mouthful of Larry's cum!....
 
"Don't look so shocked George!  Yes, I suck dick!   I liked doing it so much, that I didn't have to get "high" after that, to do it.  I shared "blow-jobs" with Larry several times and occasionally with other dudes over the last few years.  (Usually, in between, the women I was dating.)...
 
 
 
"It took a while but....I admit that I am "bi-sexual"!  Hey, it doubles your chances of finding a date on a Saturday night!  I don't have emotional feeling for any of these guys, I just enjoy their different cocks.
I thoroughly love looking at them, stroking, licking and sucking, and making a man 'get-off'!  I like when someone will do the same for me.  I like sex with Women too, but it is more satisfying with a guy.".....
 
"With women, oral sex is foreplay.   Put two men together, and it's the "Main-Event"!  I've never met a woman yet who can suck my dick like a man can."....
 
"That's my story.  Now, about yours.....
 
"I don't know how to resolve your problem, George.  You liked being kissed by a man, and there was absolutely nothing wrong with that!  Shit! I like doing it too!   I have a gut feeling that you have some regrets that you didn't join in with your two friends that night.  Otherwise, you wouldn't still fantasize about it in the showers.....
 
"Maybe your subconscious is trying to tell you that you need to experiment with some new shit!  It's not about loving your wife, or family, any less, this is about you and your own self-gratification.  Release your inhibitions and enjoy your own body.  Have a little fun for once in your life!"
 
Having said that, several really awkward minutes would pass.  They were just two naked guys in a swimming pool who had spilled their guts about their past sexual history.  Pete broke the ice by reaching out to touch George's hard dick.  George responded by stepping up to Pete and kissing him on the lips.
 
 
 
Then he spoke, "Hey Pete, since your A/C is out, why don't you come over and spend the night at my house?"
 
"Thanks George!  ...but only if I can sleep together with you in your bed."
 
"That's what I was thinking too.  Maybe, it will resolve my issues."

No comments:

Post a Comment