Sunday, September 1, 2013

New Car Smell - Part 1

New Car Smell

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

 

                My son's friend Carl came over to show us his new car the other day.  Only thing was my son wasn't home and wouldn't be home till the next morning.  Carl said “Well come on I’ll take you for a ride and show it to you at least.”  It was hot as hell and as we walked to the car he stripped off his shirt and wiped the sweat from under his arms.  He threw the shirt in the back of the car.
 
                                We went for a ride and while we were riding of course he was talking about different things and telling me how he was glad he had wheels now because it would make it easier to get out and around to get laid.   He laughed and said “You know what I mean your balls get backed up and hurt like a bitch till you find a release.”  I laughed and told him I knew it all too well.
 
                                When we got back to the house he was standing with the car door open as I looked in the car again from the other door.  His pants had slid down and were just above his cock.  He got quiet all of a sudden and said "You know now is one of those times and grabbed his balls through his jeans."  I didn't realize what he meant right away but when he repeated it and tugged harder on his pants I caught on.  I told him hey man that's not me even though it was but not with my sons friend even though he was 18.

                                I offered him a cool drink and he accepted and followed me in the house.  He sat slouched at the kitchen table his legs wide open and kept pulling on his crotch.  “Man” he said “I really have to get off.”  He drank down the beer I gave him and got himself another one and downed it just as fast.  He turned to look at me and walked over and took my hand and put it on his crotch.   “Come on you know you want to at least look at my cock.”  With that he opened his zipper to show he was commando and let this fire hose of a cock hang out.

                                He stood there and stroked it right in front of me saying “Don't you want to suck it?  It really turns me on to watch a guy suck me off, especially an experienced cock sucker like you.” I asked him what made him think I sucked cock but didn't get to finish my sentence before he took my head and forced it down on his cock.  “Come on man all this bull shit is making my balls hurt more.” 

                                Once he had his cock in my mouth that was it.  I lost it.  I had to have it and went to town on it with gusto.  I sucked him so hard he was telling me to back off he wanted his cock to stay hard and not be sucked off his body.  I could tell he was closed to cumming and I stopped.  He was in shock and pleaded with me to finish him off.  I stood up and dropped my shorts.  Then I stood bent over the table holding onto the sides to brace myself and told him "Finish yourself off."

No comments:

Post a Comment