Tuesday, September 17, 2013

OVERNIGHT GUEST - PART 2

Overnight Guest

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

 

I spent the night with Stephen.  The next day, he said he had to leave early to get to work.  I laid in bed as he got ready and Stephen finally left.  I decided to get a couple more minutes of sleeping.

I woke up hearing the door close.  I figure Stephen must have forgotten something.  Next thing I knew he was climbing into bed next to me.  A wet tongue started rimming my ass.  In and out it went.  Deeper and deeper it went. 

It felt so good.  I wish we would have done this last night.  He sure knew how to pleasure a man’s hole.  Next thing I felt a hard cock, probing into my asshole.  He popped me a few times and then he pushed and it popped into my hole.  My virgin ass resisted at first but finally allow his cock to enter me.   

Now he started to pump.  It felt so good.  I did not want it to end.  I wondered what Josh would think or maybe he knew that Stephen and I would have sex.  I was so glad that Josh asked me to check up on Stephen.  Too bad it was not Josh fucking me.

His pounding increased and I heard him hold his breath as he came in my ass.  His cock slipped out of my hole.  I rolled over to face Stephen and was surprised to see Josh instead.


Josh was surprised to see me also.  He said “Why did you not tell me you were gay?”

I yelled back “ME?  Why did you not tell me you were gay?”

Neither one of us said anything.  I finally spoke out “Who cares.  Just fuck me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment