Saturday, September 21, 2013

My Neighbor's Son - Part 2

My Neighbor’s Son

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

                                I did just that.  When he got off we took his car and drove to a very secluded park and parked the car way in the back of the lot.  Then he grabbed a blanket from the back seat and said “Come on.”  10 minutes later in a grassy clearing I was standing on the blanket with my pants around my ankles and my cock in his mouth.  God was he a good cock sucker.  He stopped to catch his breath and looked up.  “You ok or would you rather I lay down and you finish yourself off?”

                                I didn't answer fast enough and he was naked laying on his back with his legs in the air in seconds.  “Go ahead” he said.  “Finis it.”  I knew what he meant now.  I got on my knees and he said oh and don't worry I pre lubed myself before leaving the club.  I put my cock head to his ass and found his crack nice and slippery and slid up and down it a few times before sliding my cock in his hole.  He was tight as hell.  He just moaned as I pushed further in.

                                “Yyyyyyyeeeeesssss, fuck me man.  Give me all your cock.”  Not until I was balls deep did I stop and then only for a second.  I started to pull out slow and he said “Don't be a pansy.  Fuck me.”  Well, he didn’t have to tell me twice.  I started to fuck him so hard he was rocking back and forth.  “Yeah man, give it to me.  Make me know I’m being fucked.  Make my hole so wide open it'll never close.”  He was a fucking hot little fucker. 

                                I slapped his ass as I was fucking him, first one cheek and then the other.  “Yeah man I’m a bad boy.  Spank that ass.”  I fucked him faster now losing control and slamming into him as I slapped his ass.  He was almost screaming “Yyyyyyeeeessssss” and with that shot a load all over his stomach, chest and face.  He hadn't even touched his cock.  It was so hot I shot my own load in his ass.
 
                                When I finished shooting I pulled out and lay next to him panting.  He scrambled down and sucked my cock to my balls cleaning it and trying to get me hard again.  He wanted me to fuck him again.  I told him he would have to wait a bit but then we heard someone coming.  We scrambled to put our clothes on and hide in the bushes.  It was another 2 guys and we ended up watching as they fucked too.
 
                                The sun started to come up so he took me back to his car and then we went our separate ways.  We pulled up at our houses at the same time.  I waved and so did he but then he called to me and said to wait.  He walked over and said “Mom and Dad go to work at 7 on Saturdays.  Come over about 8 and we can fuck in my room.”  Let me tell you I went home, showered, shaved, douched, trimmed my pubes in case and couldn't wait till 8:00 AM.  I wanted to be inside his ass again so much it hurt.

                                8:00 AM came and I went over.  He answered the door naked and led me to his room.  He handed me a cock ring.  “Put this on” he said.  “You’re going to need it.”  I smiled.  “You’re going to fuck me till you’re drained of every ounce of cum in your balls.”  With that he was on all 4's on the bed.  “Let’s start with this position.  We fucked for almost 5 hours off and on that day, in positions I never tried before but will certainly try again.  He confided that he's wanted me since he can remember.  Now he had me.  I can't think of any ass I’d rather fuck than his.  OOOO look I’m getting hard again.  Let me call him and see if he'll come over for a quick blow and go.  He likes to do that too.  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment