Friday, September 27, 2013

Underwear - Part 3

"MELVIN OUT OF HIS UNDERWEAR"  (THEY TALKED!)
 
A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN  PART 3 OF 3
  
Clay laid there in that bed thinking about what had just happened.  He had a hard time wrapping his head around whatever the relationship was that Melvin had with his uncle. 
 
Melvin could tell that the dynamics of this encounter had changed.  "So what's up?  Are we gonna fuck or what?  I guess I can always go down and find someone at the pool."
 
 
 


 Clay said, "Hold your horses!  I just need to know something.  What did your uncle mean when he said he taught you really well?  Do you have sex with your uncle?"
 
Melvin began a long story..."I wouldn't really call it full-fledged sex.  We've had some fun together and I learned a lot about being with guys through him.  He's been kind of like my mentor.  I used to just jerk-off all the time!"
 
 
 
 
"I moved in here right after I turned 18.  My folks were going through a really nasty divorce and I was having my own troubles at the time.  I was having problems with trying to figure out my sexuality.  I was pretty naïve for someone my age.  Three years later, I don't have that problem anymore."
 
"That first day when I arrived here, the first thing I saw was Uncle Jack and Bob totally nude as they were making out in the pool!  I soon learned that they lived their lives as if clothes had never been invented.  They are always naked.  It took a little while for me to get used to it, but after several days... I just walked downstairs one morning in my pajamas and with my boner leading the way."
 
 
 

"I was a little embarrassed about that, but they assured me that it was just something natural for someone of my age.  So I stripped off my bottoms and never wore them again." 
 
 "That very night, my uncle came to my room.  He caught me with my pants down as I was jerking my dick."
 
 
 

"My first thought was to pull up my pants but he said, "No reason to stop on my account.  If it feels good to you, just do it!"  That led to a whole conversation where I admitted that I thought I was gay.  We talked for over two hours.  I poured out my guts about my feelings about guys and he answered all of my questions about gay stuff... Like sex and what guys do with each other."
 
"The whole talk was kind of weird because I was still sitting there with my dick in my hand and he was seated next to me with his big naked cock just laying there in plain sight.  Yet, at the same time, there didn't seem to be anything particularly wrong with that."
 
"One day, I heard Uncle Jack in the bathroom.  I know it was probably wrong, but I had developed a crush on him.   I walked in and joined him in the shower.  I soaped him up, all over, including his dick and balls.  He questioned what I was doing and I told him that I wanted to suck his dick.  He didn't seem to know what to say to that, but didn't object.  So I did it!"
 
 
 
 
"I probably wasn't very good at it, especially since it's so big.  He stopped me and said he would show me how to do it.  He sucked my dick!  I was so excited that I came almost immediately in his mouth.  I told him that I wanted to taste cum.  I played with his balls as he jerked himself.  When he was ready, he fed me a mouthful of his cum."
 
"This probably sounds strange to you, but he didn't do anything wrong.  I was the one who seduced him.  It was a little weird between us for a few days, but everything got back to normal.  Each night, he would stop off to my room to kiss me good night."
 
 

 
"My uncle throws a lot of parties, like the one tonight.  On sunny days, groups of guys come by to use the pool.  After enough alcohol, it usually culminates in orgies, just like what is happening down there right now.  After a while, I got bold enough to join in.  That's how I perfected my fucking skills!  With all of the inter-mingled bodies, one night, I ended up sticking my dick up Uncle Jack's ass.  It wasn't till I pulled out that we both realized who I had been humping."
 
"We talked about it and reached an agreement that it wasn't appropriate for either of us to be fucking each other.  However, on occasion, we sometimes engage in a little oral sex.  I told him that I didn't think that cock-sucking really counted as actual sex. "
 
 
 


"You know what I mean.   Like sex toys aren't really fucking.  At least that's what Bob and Uncle Jack told me."

 
"After that night, when they throw a party, they always invite someone just like you for me.  Clay, you probably didn't have a clue tonight!  I've had a lot of these other guys.  You were invited here just to be my fuck tonight.   It's all good because I like you!  So, what do you say?  Do ya wanna fuck?" 
 
(That whole incestuous story had really turned Clay on!)
 
He woke up the next morning with a sore ass and a giant smile on his face!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment