Sunday, September 29, 2013

Beach House - Part 2

Beach House

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 3


We had a great day on the beach and as the sun started to set we headed back to the house to make dinner.  We were full of sand so when we got on the back deck I stripped down and took the hose to wash off the sand.  I had it everywhere.  Even under my balls.  Tom, Steve’s brother followed suit.  When he took off his bathing suit I almost died.  He was as big if not bigger than Steve.  I already knew he had just as good a body as Steve.  After we washed off we went in and put on shorts and made dinner.

I was tired from all the sun and surf and decided to go to bed.  That’s when I realized there was no place made for Tom to sleep.  I looked at Tom and told him he was welcome to share my bed but that I was tired and going to bed now.  He said he'd be in a little later.  I went to bed and so did Nick and Steve.  I don't know how long it was for Tom but when he did come in he sat on the bed for a minute and then took off his shorts and got into bed. He said over his shoulder that he hoped I didn't mind but he slept nude.  I laughed and showed him I was already nude myself.

I lay on my side facing the side of the bed.  Next thing I knew I felt a cock up against my back and an arm over my chest.  Tom whispered in my ear “I hope you don't mind but I like to cuddle too.”  I just snuggled back against his body and closed my eyes.  Tom started to play with my nipples and was getting them hard, so much for going to sleep.

I wiggled my ass up against his cock and felt it start to get hard.  I rolled over and took his cock in my hand and kissed him.  He returned the kiss and then told me he was glad there wasn't any place else for him to sleep.  He had been wondering how he was going to get me in bed.  With that he turned his body around and took my cock in his mouth.  It felt so good.  He certainly knew how to suck cock.  I followed suit and started to suck his cock.  I licked and sucked on the shaft and every so often would lick and suck one of his balls.  I wet my fingers and stuck 2 of them in his ass and finger fucked him while I sucked his cock.  He was moaning like crazy while sucking my cock. 

He finally came up off my cock out of breath and said “Baby fuck me.  I want to feel you inside me.”  He lay on his back and lifted and spread his legs so his hole was exposed to me.  I moved around behind him and lean down and licked and sucked on his hole and tongue fucked him.  He began to beg me to fuck him.  I moved up on my knees behind him and put my cock to his hole.  Slowly I entered him.  I could tell he loved every inch of my cock from the look on his face.  Slowly I started to fuck him.  He kept telling me to fuck him deeper and harder.  When I did he was moaning and carrying on so that they banged on the wall from the next room.  We laughed and just kept on going.  Finally I shot a load in his ass.  All I heard from him was "ahhhhhh that's nice".  I want it again, and again and again.

I told him he would have to wait that I have to rest in between.  He laughed.  “So do I.  It takes a lot out of me.”

“Oh really” I said.  “Let’s see.”  I got up on all 4's and wiggled my ass in his face.  He took some lube and used this new thing I had bought the last time I was at the house.  You fill it with lube and insert it in your partner’s ass and then as you withdraw it you push in this plunger and it lubes the entire ass.  He filled me with lube and then greased up his cock. 

When he knelt behind me he asked me if I was sure I wanted to do this.  I told him turnabout is fair play.  With that he put the head of his cock to my hole and pushed.  I tried to relax but he still had trouble getting even the head in my ass.  When he finally did I yelled since it hurt so badly.  He went to pull out and I told him don't you dare.  He held his cock where it was for a minute and then I started to move back onto his shaft.  He let me do the move and just knelt and watched his cock disappear into my ass.   It took me a long time but I got his entire cock in me.  After a minute or 2 I said “Ok. Now fuck me.”  He started out slow and then started to pick up speed.  He pushed my shoulders down on the bed to give him a better angle to get into my ass. 

He was so deep it felt like he might be in my stomach or at least pushing it out of the way.  He was fucking hung like a horse.  I didn't care, it felt so good.  I could feel the head of his cock with each thrust.  When he was going to cum I could feel him swell even more before he shot his load in me.  It was such a big load it started to leak out of my ass before he pulled out.

No comments:

Post a Comment