Thursday, September 26, 2013

Underwear - Part 2

"(AFTER) MEETING MELVIN IN UNDERWEAR"  Part 2
 
A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN
 
 
 
 Melvin led Clay through the pool-house.  "Uncle Jack and Bob's guests use this first floor to change into swimsuits, or to use the bathroom.  I'm on the 2nd floor, Uncle Jack had it converted for me last year so that I would have my own private apartment."
 
As they climbed the staircase, Melvin was shedding his jock-strap.  "Whew, that sure feels a lot better!  I'm used to just being naked around here"
 
 
 
"Do you like my ass?  Most guys seem to want to go there first and completely ignore my dick.  I don't mind too much because I'm really very versatile.  I can top or bottom, depending on who I'm with."
 
Clay wasn't quite sure what to make of someone like Melvin who was so refreshingly candid.  Not sure what to anticipate next, he pushed down his underwear and stepped out of them.  He just stood there, boldly exposing himself to this hot geek.
 
 
 
 Both of their dicks were pointing to the ceiling.  Melvin broke the silence, "Wow! That's nice!  Let's go over and climb on the bed together.  Bob said that he thought you might be a lot of fun for me.  I'm glad you stuck around.  I've been shadowing you all night, hoping to get up-close and personal with you."
 
Despite his boyish and nerdy look, Melvin was like a python as he wrapped his body around Clay!   He proved to be one hell of a kisser!   That suited Clay because he liked a lot of foreplay.
 
 
 
They were so busy rolling around on the bed together with their bodies pressed together and their limbs entwined that Clay failed to realize they weren't alone.  Suddenly, Clay caught sight of Melvin's Uncle Jack who was standing there and watching them.
 
 
 
"Hey Melvin, don't stop on my account.  Clay, what do you think about my nephew?  I think I've taught him well over the last few years.  Go ahead guys!  Don't mind me.  I'll just stand here and watch."
 
Clay was really self-conscious to have this naked middle-aged man with a big dick observing him as he tried to make love to his nephew.  Melvin, for his part, didn't seem to give a shit.  He kissed his way down Clay's body and began sucking his cock.
 
Having an observer was actually quite kinky, but kind of a turn-on. Melvin was one-hell-of a great cock-sucker!  So much so, that it didn't take long for Clay to erupt both in his mouth and all over his face!
 
 
 
The big shocker came as "Uncle Jack" came to the bed and cleaned his nephew's face with his tongue!  Clay didn't know what to think as he laid there trying to recover from one of the biggest orgasms of his gay life!
 
Jack stood and said, "That was one hell of a load Clay!  I've got guests to tend to so I'll leave you boys to fuck or whatever you are going to do!"  He kissed both boys on the lips before climbing down the stairs. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment