Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Park Trick - Part 2

Park Trick

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

 

                                He just lay there with his arms up over his head and let me fuck his face.  If I went too deep he just turned his head to the side.  Now I’m in pretty good shape and doing pushups kept my mind off cumming so his mouth was in for a work out too.  I didn't want to tell him but I’m used to doing 2 / 300 pushups a day.  Not all at one time but yeah a day.  I started to push up off the floor and clap and then down into his mouth again like in the army.  I was counting and after 200 I was getting tired so I put my legs under his arm pits and told him I think we'll finish off like this.

                                With that I grabbed his head.  I forced my cock down his throat.  He gagged and I yelled at him “Suck my cock, mother fucker.  You wanted it now suck it.”

 



                I clasp my hands behind his head and would only let my cock so far out of his mouth.  He started to get into it as well.  I was getting rough with him and verbal.  “That’s it man, suck it good” I told him.  “Make daddy good and hard.  Suck another load out of him.  Take load number 3 down that fucking hungry throat of yours.”  Minutes later I couldn't take it anymore.  “You want load number 3, bitch.  Get ready because you’re gonna get load number 3 like it or not.  Here it comes.”  And with the first volley I yelled “And here it is mother fucker.  Drink that juice.”  I let his head go and he lay flat on the floor.  “That was good man.  How soon before I can get another load?”

 

                                He took my arms and wrapped them around him and told me go to sleep. I told him wait a minute.  I went and got a pillow and blankets and then lay on the floor with him again.  “Now we can go to sleep.  When we wake up I’ll fuck your face again and again.  How’s that.”  He smiled.  As he drifted off to sleep he said “You got a deal."

No comments:

Post a Comment