Monday, September 23, 2013

Park Trick - Part 1

 Park Trick

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2
 

                                I brought this guy home from the park.  We were getting real busy if you know what I mean.  We had already sucked each other off in the park once and then on the way to my place I had to move the seat back because he wanted to suck me off again.  Thank god I’m the kind of guy that can cum multiple times. Just as I pulled into my apartment complex he made me cum again.  I almost hit a car.

                                We went in and I told him I needed a few minutes to recharge.  He said fine and I went and got some beer.  I got them out of the fridge but as I was opening mine he was opening my pants and trying to pull my cock out again.  I looked down at him and said “Man you’re a greedy little cock sucker aren't you?”  He laughed. “I never can get enough cock” he said.  He let my pants drop and took the beer and put it on the table and then took my shirt off.  Then while I was drinking my beer he lost his clothes and stood naked in front of me. 

                                “Where you want to do this?” he said.  “What’s wrong with right here” I said.  He shrugged his shoulders and got on his knees and started to suck me off again.  Man he was good.  I could let him swing on my cock all day even if I wasn't going to cum.  He had already gotten 2 loads out of me.  I wondered how many he could get.  I let him suck me off on his knees for a while before telling him to lay down.
 
                                He lay on his back and I got over him and started doing pushups.  Each time I went down my cock went deep in his mouth.  It was exercise and a blow job all in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment