Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Hike

The Hike

Story by Larry

 

                                Isn’t it great to have friends that like nature?   A group of us got together and decided to do a day long hike.  Let me tell you it got more interesting the further we went on the trail.  At one point me and my best friend held back and went for a quick swim in the creek to cool off naked.  We both loved the feeling of the water rushing around our balls as we splashed each other and cooled down. 


                                When we caught up with the others they didn't hear us cause they were too busy getting busy.  They had formed a daisy chain. 2 were sucking cock and the 3rd was rimming the other.  They were so busy they didn't even realize we were there.  We watched for a few moments and then backed away and decided we were going to have our own fun.

 
                                We hiked back a little bit to a clearing we saw off the trail and set out a blanket.  We were already pretty much naked so it didn't take long to get down to business.  I soon had my friends cock up my ass.

 

 

                                He lay behind me and soon had all 10 inches deep inside me.  I could feel his pubes up against my ass.  I loved the feeling.  The look on my face was indescribable.  It was sheer delight.  While he held my leg up so he could fuck me deep I reached for my cock and started to jerk off.  Our skin began to glisten in the sun. We changed positions and I was on my stomach and he lay on top of me.  Our skin was wet with sweat sliding all over, his chest hair grinding into my back driving me crazy with lust.  When he came it was like a fire hose.  He filled my insides to overflowing proportions.   He drove me even more crazy because he pulled out, got on his knees and pulled me up on mine so my ass was in the air and then sucked his load out of me.  I could actually feel it as he sucked. 

                                When he was done we fell in a ball together on the blanket and lay there breathing heavy and eventually licking the sweat off each other’s pits, balls, chest, ass cracks,   you name it.  We probably would have gone at it again except the rest of the crew came along and were clapping and telling us come on we want to get back.  That is was getting late.  So much for hiking but we did get a good part of it in and still got a good work out.  One that I intend to continue when i get home as well.  Talk to you all later.  Time to get home and get busy

No comments:

Post a Comment