Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Shower

Shower

Story by Larry

 

I’m going to take a shower.  Want to join me?  We could have some real good fun.  I hate taking a shower alone.  Come on.  Strip down and get in the water with me.  I’ll make it worth your while.  Aawww come on.  Don’t be shy.  Think about it.  Water running over our bodies as we massage each other.  Caress each other. Soap up each other. 
 

                                I love the feel of another person in the shower with me when they press their body against mine.  Makes me so hot.  Come on man I’ll make it worth your time.  Tell you what.  I’ll get in first and you can follow.  Just step right in.  I’ll have the soap ready and wet you down and soap you up.  I will massage your back, your chest, your balls, your cock, your ass and any other part of your body you want massaged.
 

                                I’ll even get on my knees and suck your cock.  I can give one hell of a blow job in the shower.  There’s just something about doing it in the shower that makes things even better.  The feel of a cock as it grows in my mouth.  The feel of cum as it slides down my throat.  There’s no worry about watching it go down the drain.  I always swallow every drop.
 

                                And if you’re really into it, I’ll just bend forward a little and you can soap up my crack and your cock and fuck me right there.  Even give me your load.  I promise you'll love my ass.  It’s tight and warm and I can do things with my muscles in my ass no one even thought of.  Come on just try it once.  You want to come back for more.  I guarantee it.  Like a very old saying 'TRY IT YOU'LL LIKE IT.’  I know you will.  Come on.  The waters running.  Drop the pants and come in with me.  Feel you in a minute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment