Sunday, September 22, 2013

Car Trouble

Car Trouble

Story by Jay

 

I love driving down the open road.  I spotted a guy leaning against his car.  He was wearing only his underwear.  As I got closer to him, he pulled his briefs down to reveal his rock hard cock. 

I stopped and walked over to him.  “Need help?” I asked.

He smiled and said “Car is dead.  Need a jump.”  I went ahead and got out the jumper cables.  All the while I stared at the growing cock.  His car fired up with the first try.  I removed the jumper cables and walked over to him.

“Thanks.  What do I owe you?”  His cockhead was now sticking straight up.  I dropped to my knees and pulled his briefs down and started to lick his erect cock.  I took it in my mouth and started sucking.

It grew harder and bigger as I licked his cockhead and his shaft.  He was close to coming and I deep throated his cock until he let loose with his load. 

I swallowed it all and then licked his cock clean.  I stood and gave him my card with my personal phone number on it.  “Call me if you ever need a jump again.”

I turned to go back to my car.  I looked at him and said “Or just call me.”  I smiled as I drove off.

No comments:

Post a Comment