Monday, September 16, 2013

OVERNIGHT GUEST - PART 1

Overnight Guest

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

 


I work with Josh.  I always found his hot.  He seemed straight but secretly I wished he was gay. 

Josh ran into my office and said he had to go out of town right NOW on business.  He had an overnight guest and wanted me to check in on him.

I decided to help Josh out.  He gave me a key and told me that Stephen was expecting me.

I rushed over and used Josh’s key to enter his place.  I called out to Stephen and I heard his voice in the back den.  I walked in and found him sitting naked.  He had long hair, a beard, nicely built.  But most of all he had a nice uncut cock and nice set of balls. 

He said “I like being a nudist.  Join me.”  I was getting hot and horny seeing him naked.

I excused myself and went to the restroom.  He followed and sat on the sink.  His balls were hanging low and I wanted to take them into my mouth. 

I stood there peeing as best as I could with my cock getting harder by the minute.  His eyes watched my cock.  He said “Love seeing a guy pee.”  I decided to go along with it and said “Me too.  You want to pee?”

He jumped down from the sink and peed. I enjoyed watching his cock and before long I got a full erection.  He finished peeing and then reached for my cock.  I grabbed his and were jerked each other cocks for a while. 

He said “Let’s get comfortable.”  We went over to the bedroom and climbed into bed. 

He moved quickly and he had my cock in his mouth before I knew it.  I had to push him around to get to his cock.  Now we were both sucking each other’s cock.  Stephen was moaning as I swirled my tongue around his cock head and up and down his shaft.  I pulled on his balls sack as I sucked his cock right down to his hairy pubes.

He almost was at a scream when he let loose with his load.  He had a big load and as I swallowed the last drops, I let loose with my load.   

When we done cumming, he said I was better than Josh.  I said “Really?  Josh is gay?”

“Yeah, he is.  He likes to suck my cock but he really likes to fuck me in the ass.” 

I feel asleep next to Stephen dreaming of Josh fucking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment