Saturday, September 28, 2013

Beach House - Part 1

Beach House

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 3

My friend Nick called.  He wanted to know if I was using the beach house. I told him not this week end but he was welcome to it that I was going up next week end and he said fine.  I got a message from him mid-week that there was plenty of food in the fridge so not to bring anything.

  knew the house was already stocked with booze so I just got a few cases of beer and threw a few things in a duffle and left the next week end.  When I got there I saw signs of Nick but no actual Nick.  I went out on the back deck and he wasn't in the hot tub.  I figured he went for a quick swim and made myself a drink.  By the time Nick came in from the beach I was half drunk. 

“Well, finally got here?” he said.  I told him in a slurred voice “I've been here.  Where were you?”  With that another guy walked in the door and said “HON, is he here?” 

“HON?  What's this HON?”  With that Nick said he was glad that I was there because it was a celebration.  He introduced me to Steve, his husband.  They had been married the week before and actually had used the beach house for their honeymoon. 

I sobered up pretty quick.  Steve was a nice guy from what I could see.  We sat and talked and laughed most of the night.  Just before we went to bed they told me Steve’s brother would be there in the morning and hoped I wouldn't mind.  I told them of course not.  I wouldn't feel like the 3rd wheel then.  They laughed and went to bed.  I headed for the hot tub and climbed in to relax.  Next thing I knew Steve came out and climbed in with me naked.

“I love to relax in this thing before going to sleep.”  He lay back and stretched out.  I got a good look at him.  It’s a wonder Nick could walk.  Steve had to be at least 12" and he was as thick as a baby's arm.  His head looked like a giant mushroom.  He sat with me for awhile and then got out and walked inside to bed.  It wasn't long before I could hear the bed rattling and nick screaming to fuck him harder.

I was jealous.  It made me want to go out and find some cock and get laid myself but I was too drunk to drive.  I just went in and went to sleep to the moans and groans of the newlyweds fucking in the next room.

The next day Steve’s brother got there.  He was tall, had a fantastic tan, beautiful blue eyes and black hair.  His body could stop an express train it was so perfect.  I was drooling from the minute he walked in the door.

Nick asked me “So, what do you think?”  I looked at him.  “You planned this didn't you?”

“Yup” he said.  “We did.  Steve and I planned it.  Rob, Steve’s brother had no idea what was going on.  He thought he was just coming for a fun week in the sun and not a match up by too queens.”

No comments:

Post a Comment