Friday, September 20, 2013

My Neighbor's Son - Part 1

My Neighbor’s Son

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

                                My neighbor’s son got a new job.  He was telling me he was excited to start that night.  It was the first time I ever saw someone so excited about working, much less working at night.  I asked him what he would be doing but he didn't tell me.  Of course that let my imagination run wild.  After all he was a hot little number and I’ve wanted to do him for some time.  If he were to tell me to bend over I’d do it anytime, anywhere.

                                He had to go to get ready for work so we said goodbye, and he went into his house and me in mine.  I saw him leaving with a gym bag that looked packed tight with something.  Who knew?  I had to get ready to go out with my friends.  We were going to a new gay strip club that had opened in town. Now I couldn't wait.  I’ve gone to male strip clubs before and loved it.  In was like a kid in a candy shop,  cock swinging all over the place.

                                I met my friends outside and when we went in were very surprised.  It was a really nice place.  Not seedy like some I’ve been in.  We got a table and waited for the waiter.  Guess who the waiter was.  That’s right my neighbors son.  God he was hot looking tonight.

 

 

                                He was dressed in a tight pair of black pants with white collar and white cuffs.  He had on no shirt and definitely no underwear.  I could see every ripple of his body for some reason tonight.  He stuttered when he went to take our order and I told him "Relax.  Who am I gonna tell I was in a gay club much less that I saw you in one".  He smiled and took our order.

                                Later on I went into the bathroom having to piss like a race horse.  He saw me go in and followed me.  I heard someone come in but didn't pay attention till a hand came around my back and grabbed my cock.  “Let me help you with that” he said.  I recognized the voice.  It was my neighbor.  He held my cock till I finished peeing and then shook it for me and even tucked it back in my pants.  When I turned around he kissed me and then said “Wait till I get off and I’ll get you off.  I couldn't believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment