Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Doctor Visit

Doctor Visit

Story by Jay

It was time for my yearly physical.  I was not looking forward to it.  Old Doc was just that ‘old’.  He also loved to give me the finger exam up my ass, checking on my prostate.  He would take his time. 

So I was reluctant to go through the undress and sit there all naked while he poked and prodded.

When I got to the doctor office, I was told that my doctor had retired and Doctor Sam would be taking over.  I was put into an examining room and told to disrobe.  I sat there naked facing the wall with my back to the door. 

The doctor entered and said “How are we?”  I said I was fine but wished for once that the doctor would disrobe also.  As I turned around I stared into the eyes of a real hunk.  He was fantastic. 

 

He said “I can accommodate you.”  I watched as he took off his clothes.  His cock was semi hard.  I could not take my eyes off of it. 

 

He sat on a stool and his cock was fully erect.  I asked “Instead of a finger can you use your cock to check my prostate?”

 

He smiled and said “Finger first then we will see if I need to use my cock to massage your prostate.”  I quickly assumed the position and felt his finger enter my ass and examine my prostate.  When he was done, I was rock hard.  He told me to lay on my back and feet up.

He had a rubber already on his cock and he entered me with no hesitation.  As he fucked me, he grabbed a hold of my cock and started stroking me.  I wanted this to last but I came first.

He started to pound my ass and in the matter of a few minutes, he came and filled the condom with his hot cum.

He finished the examination.  He handed me his card with his personal phone number on it.  “I do make house calls, and at all hours.  Your prostate might need further massaging.  How about Friday night?”  I answered too quick and loud “YES.” 

I think I am going to like seeing this new doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment