Monday, September 30, 2013

Beach House - Part 3

Beach House

Story by Larry

Part 3 of 3

When he finally pulled out of me, we lay next to each other and just held each other.  All of a sudden we heard from the next room “Are you 2 done so we can finally get some sleep.”  We laughed and drifted off to sleep holding each other.  The next morning Tom fucked me again before we went out to the kitchen.  Steve and Nick were finishing breakfast and said they were going into town.  I told them I was staying home and so did Tom. 

They were no sooner out the door and Tom and I were all over each other. We fucked in almost every part of the house in every position.  We finally decided we should take a shower and get dressed before they got back.  We were in the shower and Tom had me bent over fucking me when Steve walked in.  “Gee wiz man, haven't you had enough of his ass yet.”  Tom answered “Nope.  Not in the least” and with that pumped another load in my ass.  I stood up and started to rub my ass and wash off all the cum that was leaking out of my ass.

When we got out of the shower Nick and Steve said they had to go back to the city so they were leaving.  I told them to have a nice drive and that I was staying.  Tom looked at me and said “So am I.  I have business to take care of.”  As I walked past him he slapped my ass.  They weren't out the driveway and I was on my knees sucking Tom’s cock.  He finally pulled my mouth off and said “Let’s go in the hot tub.  I can't cum any more.  You’ve drained me.”  We decided to stay till the next week end.  If we put clothes on for more than an hour total the rest of the week it was a lot. 

By the time we left the house we were a couple.  I called Nick from the car to tell him and thank him for Tom that he was beautiful only to find out Tom was doing the same with Steve.  It didn't take long for us to be living together and after tonight hopefully we will be engaged.  I bought the ring and am asking Tom to marry me tonight. If he says yes I want a wedding on the beach with a reception in the beach house since that is where we met.  Keep your fingers crossed for me, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment