Monday, September 2, 2013

New Car Smell - Part 2

New Car Smell

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

 


                                I stood up and dropped my shorts.  Then I stood bent over the table holding onto the sides to brace myself and told him "Finish yourself off."

Well when he saw what I was doing I didn't have to say much more because I was just about braced on the table and his cock head was parting my ass open and slowly sliding inside me.  My ass was so tight for him he had to grab my hips to pull him in as well as just push.  He was grunting and breathing heavy even before he got started.  Sweat was running down his sides from his armpits, dripping from his chest all over my back.  The kitchen began to smell of sex.  It became even more intoxicating I finally felt his bush up against my ass and told him now that you’re in, fuck me hard man.  Give me all of it hard. 

                                I didn't have to repeat myself.  He started to pull all but the head out and then slam it back in mashing his pubes into my ass.  You could hear his crotch slapping my ass with each thrust.  The kitchen table started to slowly slide across the floor and in time was up against the wall.  He was young and had great control because he fucked me like this for some time before he pulled out and had me stand up and turn around.  He lay me on the table and put my legs on his shoulders and slammed into me again.  “This way I can watch your face” he said.   

                                He began to fuck me hard and then he took my cock in hand and couldn't have stroked more than 2 or 3 lengths of it before I was shooting so hard my cock spit its load all over my stomach, legs and even on my face and in my hair.  He let go of my cock and started to really fuck me hard and said “Yeah man I’m gonna give you a load you'll never forget.”
 
                                Suddenly his eyes rolled back in his head, he held his cock tight inside me and he started with a low growl and ended in a full scream.  Next thing I knew I could feel his cock pulsing in my ass and his warm load filling me to overflow with cum spilling out of my hole around his cock.  Man he wasn't kidding.  He pulled out and stepped back enough for me to get off the table.  I jumped down and automatically went to my knees and cleaned his cock with my tongue.  I love the taste of cock after it's cum in someone's ass.  It gives it that extra flavor.  His was no different.

                                Once his cock was clean I got off the floor and got 2 more beers and a towel.  He sat and drank the beer and watched as I had to clean my legs and my hole that was still leaking his load.  He must have cum a gallon the way it was still leaking out of me. Finally he said “Let me help you.”  I walked over to him to hand him the towel but he said no he had a better idea.  He turned me around and bent me over and told me to open my ass cheeks.  When I did he started to suck on my hole and I could actually feel him sucking his load out of me.  He licked up every last drop too.  
 

                                When he was done he thanked me for helping him out with his problem with his balls that he felt a lot better.  I laughed “So does my ass.”  We both laughed and decided he would spend the night so he would be at the house when my son got home in the morning so he could show him the car.  At least that was the excuse.  Actually he stayed overnight and we didn't get a wink of sleep.  We swapped fucks all night long.  Man I haven't done anything like this since I was 18.  See what a young hot piece of ass can do for you. You should get one and try it.  I recommend it highly.  I have to go now.  Carl is here waiting for my son.  I want to get a fuck in before he gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment