Thursday, September 19, 2013

Party

Party

Story by Larry

 

                                You ever go to a party and get more than you bargain for?  My friend Pat asked me to go to a friend’s house with him.  The guys were just hanging out and playing pool and beer pong and cards and in general just bull shitting instead of going to a club and spending a lot of money.  Well I got more than me just hanging out.  I got 5 cocks hanging out and being told they were all for me to suck.

When we got to the party there were 5 guys standing around.  We were in one of the guy’s houses and it was hot as hell in the basement.  He had it set up as a game room.  Like I said it was hot as hell so they all already had their shirts off.  None of them were overly muscle bound but still in all had great bodies.  I was playing pool with one of the guys and he told me to take my shirt off that I was sweating like a pig.  I looked and even my friend had his shirt off so I did.

                                We finished the game and went over by the TV to watch something.  There wasn't much room so I knelt down and was watching.  Conversation was like always got into when the last time was that anyone had gotten laid or even just a blow job.  That’s when I wanted to kill my friend.  One guy said it had been a month since he got a blow job and more than that since he had fucked.  Joel my friend said we'll help you out there pointing to me.  “Go ahead.  Go over and drop your pants, he's just at the right height to suck you off.”   

                                Before you knew it all 5 guys were standing around me. Their pants were around their knees and their cocks hard and pointing right at me. Joel was on his knees behind me and already sucking on someone's balls.  I figured what the hell let’s make a night to remember out of this.  I took one cock in my mouth and one in each hand and went for it.  “mmmmmmm  this guy tastes good.”  I sucked him for a few minutes and had him leaking pre cum and moaning before I moved on to the next cock.  Between me and Joel that night we sucked off each of the guys once and got their load.  Since it was 2 of us the guys were happier than shit.  They all got blown and shot 2 loads.  By the time the night was over we were invited to come back next week.  That was fine with me.  I felt right at home now. I even told the guys to be naked when I get here and we can get right down to business and if you have lube handy maybe if you play your cards right you'll get a piece of this ass as well.  Now all I have to do is wait till next Friday.  At least I know I’m gonna get laid on a weekly basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment