Thursday, August 29, 2013

Conversations about Sex - Part 2

"CONVERSATIONS:  ABOUT SEX!"
 
A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN PART 2 OF 4
 
 
 

 
"George, just spit it out!  Tell me what you are all worked up about."
 
"God!  This is so embarrassing to talk about.  Okay, here goes...Remember last week when Kathy's brother came to visit for four days?  Well, something weird happened....
 
"What makes this even stranger is that I've never liked Brad very much.  He's such an ass-hole!  I try to avoid him as much as possible...
 
"The second day he was here, I got up in the morning to get ready for work.  The door to the guest room was open a few feet.  I looked in and couldn't help but notice that he had kicked the covers off.
His bare ass was exposed. ...
 
 
 
 
 "I should have just closed the door and walked away, but I stood there for a minute.  And, this has never happened to me before, but I got an erection! "
 
Pete said,  "I wouldn't worry about it if I was you.  Sounds like it was just a fluke.  Stupid shit happens like that sometimes."
 
"That's what I thought too, until it happened a second time....
 
 
 

"On Sunday, I was soaking in the tub and Brad barged in.  He said he had already showered and he just wanted to brush his teeth and shave.  He took off his bathrobe and hung it up.  He was standing there at the sink just a few feet from me.  That's when it happened to me again! ...yep, once again, I had a big hard-on!  Thank God, It didn't take him very long in the bathroom! "
 
Pete took a few minutes to think about this, then he asked, "George, how's your love-life these days with Kathy?"
 
"Shit!  It's almost non-existent!   We sleep in the bed.  It doesn't get much other use.  When we do have sex, it's just really routine.  We get it on, and get it over with, so we can get to sleep."
 
"George, don't worry about your physical reaction to Brad.  I don't think he's the issue here.  It could have been anyone in the same situation with you.  So...um..tell me... have you ever, you know, uhm... fooled around with another guy?  And, keep in mind, I'm not referring to just jerking-off with some of your little grade-school buddies!"
 
"Well........yeah, ....God! This is so hard to talk about!...I never thought that I would ever tell anyone about this....


No comments:

Post a Comment