Monday, August 5, 2013

College Friends - Part 1

College Friends

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

 
I loved when I was in college.  It was my coming out days.  It all happened by mistake.  I was hanging with straight guys and acting straight.  But college has it ways of getting you out in the open.  Actually my cock gave me away.  Let me tell you how.

Like I said, I hung around straight guys.  I wanted to be with Brian.  He was a real hunk.  But I kept things straight, until one night.


We had just won the championship basketball game, so we were celebrating.  I have one too many, so when somebody said let’s take a picture of us four buddies naked, well I just went along with it.  So we sat on the bottom bunk bed naked and set the timer on the camera and we sat waiting for the picture to be taken.

I sat on the end with only my hat on and Brian was next to me.  I looked down and saw his cock and my cock reacted and started getting hard.  The picture went off and it captured me staring at Brian’s cock. 

After the picture was taken, the other two guys left to get more beer.  By that time, my cock was fully erect.  Brian saw it and said “Don’t you hate it when you are hard and no pussy in sight?  You need some relief”


I smiled and could not think of anything to say.  Brian lowered his voice and whispered “You could do what I do, find a guy and fuck his pussy.”  I was surprised and said “What?”  My cock was now a raging hard on.  Brian said “You know, fuck a guy.  I got to tell you it can be tight and there are no commitments.”

I was shocked at what I was hearing and said “How?  Who?” 

He picked up his jeans and pulled out his wallet and dug out a condom.  Before I knew it he had it rolled on my cock.  He locked the door and laid on the bunk bed with his feet up in the air.  Brian said “Do it.”

I thought I would pass out.  I found his ass hole and inserted my cock.  It went in fairly quick.  Brain said “Now fuck me.”  I started to pump away and was really enjoying it.  I watch his cock get hard and grow in size.  Brian was holding his feet up as his cock erupted and shot his load all over his chest. 

I had a front row seat watching him cum and I could not hold it any longer and shot my load.  I pulled my cock out and tried to catch my breath.  Brian grabbed a towel and wiped himself clean.  “I have to say.  That was awesome.  And I came without touching my cock.  Now that is really awesome.”

I said “I have to admit that was definitely awesome.  I would return the favor if you ever need the same from me.”  Brian smiled and said “I think that is workable.”

Well, Brian and I had many sessions though out our college years.  We parted after graduation.  I still think about him and wonder how he is doing and if he needs some relief.

             

No comments:

Post a Comment