Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Doing Himself - Part 1

"DOING HIMSELF!"
 
A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN    
 
Part 1 of 3

 
 

"God, I love watching you suck your own dick!  I wish I was that limber and had a big one that size.  Even better, I like it when you suck mine!   Nobody does it like you!"  
 
Larry leaned down and licked Joey's lips.  "You missed some! Mmmm, tastes good!  I love the taste of your cum!  Now, I'll feed you mine."
 
He tried to shove his limp dick into Joey's face. 
 
"Are you fucking kidding me?  Jesus Larry, You're not even hard...I'll do that thing with my tongue in your ass, it always gets you excited!"

 
 
 
Larry moaned very loudly as Joey rimmed him!  (Joey liked doing it just as much as Larry absolutely loved being on the receiving end!)  He licked up and down the crack before he concentrated on the main target.
 
He had shoved a lot of toys up that hole in the last few months.  It was a fun thing to do, but nothing made Larry squirm like when Joey's tongue penetrated that cute little butt.     
 
"WOW!  You do amazing things with that tongue!  You better move to my dick, I'm gonna shoot soon!  Save me some in your mouth so we can share."
 
A few minutes later, they were sharing a kiss and Larry's cum as they passed it back and forth into the other's mouths.
_______________________________________________



 
It was just six months ago that they met.   Oddly enough, it was in a restaurant rest-room.  Joey needed to pee and found the cook taking a break to relieve himself at the only urinal.  He proudly displayed his dick, turned to Joey and asked, "My shift ends in a half-hour, wanna go somewhere and have some fun?"
 
It was no nonsense.  No game playing.  Bold and direct!  That is probably why Joey agreed and invited Larry to his apartment.
 
The sex that day was mostly "vanilla", nothing exceptional.  They flip-flopped fucked each other and had a lot of fun.  Larry loved Joey's exceptionally big dick!  Joey, on the other hand, wasn't really into having Larry's cock up his ass. 


 
According to Larry, "You've got a really big one!  It felt really great up my ass!  You are probably the biggest that I've ever had!  I shove a lot of toys up there when I play at home, it's not the same as having a real dick in my butt!" 
 
They met many times just to have sex with each other.  Other than on the Internet, Larry had never seen anyone who was able to suck his own dick.  Joey showed him one day how he could do it.

 
 
It excited Larry so much that he moved up to jerked-off on Joey's dick,  as he was sucking on his own cock.  Their cum mingled together and they shared it.  Larry helped to clean off Joey's dick.
_________________________________________
 
That is when everything between them got really kinky

No comments:

Post a Comment