Sunday, August 4, 2013

Brad - Part 3


Brad

Story by Larry

Part 3 of 3

 

 
                Brad set up one of those timed cameras and I was already laying on my back on the table.  He set the camera up and then ran and slid his cock half way inside me.  Isn’t this a great picture?  I know I like it and I loved the feeling of the fuck he gave me doing it, with his fat mushroom head sliding in and my ass closing tight around his shaft after the ridge of his cock head popped into me.  He was always telling me how he loved how my ass was always so tight for him it was like fucking a virgin.  The first time I said that I asked him “How do you know I’m not a virgin?”  He laughed “The look on your face and the fact that you’re yelling give me that cock and fuck me harder.  A virgin is usually yelling it hurts and wants you to take it out.”  I grabbed his nipples and pulled and twisted them. 

                By the end of this week end I was in tears.  Brad asked me to move in with him and become exclusive.  He wanted to be mine and I his and that was it.  There was no one else’s.  He told me the only thing he wanted inside me beside him was our toys.  Yes toys.  The first time he used them I almost died.  I was on my knees on the couch and he was standing behind me.  Both of us were braced on the back of the couch.  He was fucking me and I was begging for more as usual.  Well he gave me more for sure that night.  He slid a dildo, a long dildo in my ass alongside his cock and started to fuck me with it as well.  Man did that feel good.  I didn't think I could take it but he had me so hot I probably could have taken a Buick up my ass.
 
                Anyhow, he wanted to be together on a permanent basis.  I had mentioned that I had to remember to renew my lease on my place the week end before and he figured why renew.  Just move in with him.  Well guess what.  We’re living together now and I never know what to come home to.  This week end I came home to him standing in the hallway with a red ribbon around his cock and a tag hanging from it.  It was two tickets to a gay nudist resort we had seen in the paper we get of all the gay news.  He had bought the tickets for my birthday.  “This way you don't have to worry about putting on clothes or taking them off all week end.  We’re gonna have a ball.”  He kissed me and then took me into the dining room for dinner.  For desert we had each other in front of the fireplace sucking each other off.  We did that a lot and whoever came first had to do the dishes.  This particular night I ended up doing the dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment