Thursday, August 22, 2013

Back-Packing - Part 2

"BACK-PACKING"  PART TWO of THREE
 
A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN
 
 
 
I discovered in the morning that Jake and I weren't the only ones who shared a tent last night.  Apparently, there were a lot of guys who had hooked up.
 
I crawled out of the tent and ran off to the woods to pee. (The woods was nature's bathroom for all of the guys.)
 
 
 
Returning to camp, I saw two (and sometimes three) guys crawling out of the other tents.  There was a lot of "morning wood" to be seen everywhere.  I suddenly felt less self-conscious about my erection the day before.
 
Some of the guys went off to the woods to take care of business, while others began preparing the fire again.
 
 
 
Over breakfast, it seemed to be the general consensus of everyone that they liked this campsite.  It was decided that we should stay there for several days before moving on to another location.
 
The campers were free to hike the trails and explore the area, either individually or in groups, and we would all gather back at camp in the afternoon.
 
 
 
I elected to go out on my own that day.  The scenery was absolutely beautiful and I enjoyed a little solitude.
 
I hiked about two miles and discovered a little stream.  It was such a hot day, I stopped to splash water on myself.
 
 
 
The stream seamed to be flowing back in the general direction of our campsite.  I decided to follow it and see where it led. 

 
The stream widened and became a river.  I wasn't the only one who had discovered it.   The other campers had too, and some were swimming in the cool water.
 

 
 
 

I made my way through a bank of trees back to our site.  That's where I discovered how the rest of the guys were occupying their time that afternoon.
 
 
 
 
 
 
It appeared that everything was getting very friendly!  They didn't bother to hide their attraction to each other any longer.
 
Jake was there sitting by the fire while another guy was sucking his dick.  ("Hey, come take a load off after your hike.  Join us.")
 
Of course, I did!   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment