Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Helping Hand - Lesson Two

Helping Hand – Lesson Two

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

 

We both woke up with morning wood.  He finally got up the nerve to grab my cock.  He had a good stroke and I closed my eyes and just let me jack me off.  It felt good and I returned the favor.

From then on jacking off became a regular occurrence.  He enjoyed stroking my cock.  When I would cum, he would stare and watch the cum fly.  He enjoying it so much I was getting regular hand jobs three times a day.

 

I told him it was time for lesson two.  He got naked and stood there anxious to see what was in store.  His cock was rock hard.  I leaned over and took his cock gently in my mouth.  I felt him shiver as I shoved his cock all the way until my lips were feeling his hairy pubes.  I held his cock in my mouth and inhaled to smell his male scent. 

  

I sucked until he came.  I figure he would be done for today.  He grabbed my cock which was still hard and gave it a few wanks until he got on his knees and started licking my cock.  It felt ok but I wanted him to suck me.

He started sucking my cockhead.  I moaned and it seemed to encourage him to take more of my cock in his mouth.  When I came, he tried quickly to remove my cock from his mouth.  I squired cum all over his face.  He swallowed what cum he had in his mouth.  He liked the taste.  He saw cum oozing out of my cock and licked it clean. 
 
From then on he made a regular habit of us sucking each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment