Tuesday, August 6, 2013

College Friends - Part 2


College Friends

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2

 
It was five years since I graduated from college.  It was time for my college 5 year reunion.  I remembered all the good times especially with Brian.  I lost touch of him after graduation. 

I wondered who would be there.  Well, the day finally arrived for the reunion and I was excited about going.  A lot of the guys were there but no Brian.  It was getting late and I decided to head to the car when I heard my name being called out. 

I turned and it was Brian.  He looked great.  Brian said “Sorry I got stuck in traffic.  How is it going?”

We talked and got caught up on what had happened over the last five years.  Brian said “Remember how we would give relief to each other.  That got me through the rough years of college.”

I replied “I could use it sometimes to get me through the rough years of work.”  Brian agreed with me.

I noticed it was late and I was going to drive back home from the reunion.  Brian offered to have me stay at his hotel room.  I immediately said “YES.”

No sooner did we get in the room that we stripped down.  Both our cocks were rock hard.  We started where we left off with me being the top and Brian the bottom.

We both came rather quickly.  Brian said “Sleep over and maybe we can have one for the road in the morning.”

I had the best sleep.  I found Brian holding me when I woke up.  It felt right and very good.  We had a terrific fuck.  I hated to have it end.  I told Brian I needed to hit the road.  I asked “Can I see you again?”

He said “Centerville is half way between where you live and where I live.  Let’s meet there.” 

That started us having wonderful monthly visits which turned into weekly sessions.  Now we are trying to think how to make it a daily session. 

I heard that friends you make in college become friends forever.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment