Sunday, August 25, 2013

SWIM TEAM - Part 2

SWIM TEAM

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2
 

 

 
                                I had gone and got my phone and started to take some pictures of them.  They were glad to pose.  I even got a close up of his cock in the other one’s mouth.  Nice cock huh.  Let me tell you too he knows how to use it.  I was behind them getting ready to fuck him while he sucked our team mate off when he stopped.  Our team mate looked at me.  “I’d rather fuck you” he said.  I was drunk with sex enough that I just moved over to the table beside him.  I bent over and lay my stomach on the table and reached back and pulled my ass open for him.  Seconds later I felt his cock head spreading apart may ass lips and pushing it's way up inside me.  It’s been a long time since I was fucked but it felt so good.


                                My other team mate came around the table and pulled me to him enough that I was balanced on the table and shoved his cock in my mouth.  Now I was getting it at both ends.  You know this was getting to be a pretty good night.  Not only did I get a swim and work out with weights, but my ass and mouth were getting a work out as well.  Something I always dream about, getting fucked while sucking someone off.  It didn't take me long to milk a load out of my teammates cock and I swallowed every bit.  My other team mate must have been worked up from it because he dumped his load in my ass at the same time.  It was perfect.  I was filled to the brim.


 

                                When we were done and standing up talking I told them I had to shower.  They looked at me and then realized cum was running down my legs from the big load in my ass.  They laughed.  “Guess we all should shower and get this sweat off us.”  While in the shower they took turns sucking me off till I came to make it even.  Everyone dumped a load.  From that night on we were the best of friends.  We also were the last to leave the pool and we fucked, sucked and swam naked sometimes for hours till dawn but who cared.  All I knew was I had a new respect for my swim team and some of its members

No comments:

Post a Comment