Monday, August 19, 2013

MY LIFE SUCKS - Part 2

"MY LIFE SUCKS!"  PART 2 OF 2
 
A STORY OF FICTION BY CATMAN
 
"Colton?  He left a card like that on my desk?   I was sure we had an understanding about stuff like this!  It's been a whole year since he walked in on me in the men's room and grabbed my dick at the urinal."
 
 

"Not that I would object too much because he is a cute little mother-fucker!  It's just that I try to stay professional.  There is no-way I can fraternize with a co-worker."
 
"I can't think about any of this right now.  I've got to get to the Board Room and give my presentation to the big-wigs.  Shit! I'll be stuck all day with the 'suits'! "......
 
......"Thank God, a break for lunch!  I have such a headache. Maybe some aspirin in my office.  What the fuck?  Someone left a gift bag on my desk."
 
 
 
"Jesus Holy Christ!  A bag full of sex toys???  This definitely crosses over the line from being the typical gag-gifts I usually receive!  Hey, who knows?  They might be usefull!  Right now, I need to get some food in me."
 
"From that look on her face, obviously Myrna must have snooped in the bag!  Memo to myself:  request 'maintenance' to change the locks on my office!" .......
 
......"Thank God, this day is finally over!  The 'front-office' can celebrate the forth quarter earning and I can finally go home!  Like always, I'm the last one to leave our department.  I'll just lock my office. ....Holy Crap!!!"
 
 
 
"Colton, what are you doing in my office??? "
 _____________________________________________________________________________________
 
COLTON:  "Just thought I'd bring out another birthday gift for you!  For an entire year I respected that you couldn't get sexually involved with a co-worker."
 
"As of twenty-two minutes ago, I no longer work here.  I start my new job on Monday at "Crabtree and Howard". 
 
"I just live ten minutes away.  Bring those 'toys' I left for you.  Let's go to my place and celebrate your Birthday!" 
 ______________________________________________________________________________________ 
 
""Maybe, my life doesn't suck so much after all!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment